4-Twins fight

Hana's POV

I went into the host club, "Hello." I smiled towards Haruhi noticing she was only a few feet away. I gently rolled towards her, "Haru..."

I got cut off by fangirls rushing in, "We're so sorry Haruhi. We made you wait." Haruhi smiled at them the nodded to me before taking them off to a table. Well, there goes Haruhi.

Wait, Kyoya the club wanted something... I turned and saw him at his table alone typing on his laptop. I went to talk to Kyoya, "Now what did you guys want again?"

Kyoya smiled, "I'm glad you asked. Well, we need another manager?" Does he expect me too?

I nodded, "So... Where do I come in?" He had a somewhat blank look on his face. It means he wants me to be a manager.

He sighed gently, "I invited you here, to see if you wanted to be it." I sighed gently and began contemplating it. I could manage stuff easily. Yet these people...

I shook my head, "That sounds nice, but this club is a little crazy." And a little crazy is putting it politely. The people in this club are wild.

Kyoya sighed, "True." He had a downtrodden face that I knew I couldn't say no to. I nodded slightly and then smiled.

I stated, "But I guess I will, for you."

-----

The twins began playing a game which made me a lot happier. "Which one of us is Hikaru?" They asked after switching a lot. He's on the left? The girls all thought he was on the right though. Haruhi walked by. I simply continued staring at them. Then Haruhi and I got roped into it. So they switched around again.

We both in unison pointed at the twins. "This one is Hikaru and you're Kaoru." That was in unison like these twins... They told us we got it wrong. I smiled weakly, "No I'm pretty sure I'm right."

Haruhi said, "No I know I'm right. You may look alike but you two act very differently." Then they began demanding an explanation on why. They were really surprised we could tell the difference. Haruhi started to tell them how she could tell the difference as I rolled away.

After I got to Kyoya I said, "Uh it's okay. What am I actually supposed to do?" Then there were loud noises. I turned around to see the twins throwing stuff at each other really fast.

-----
After a little bit, like a week I was at the club again. Today it was only me and the other hosts. The twins were grinning at Haruhi, "So we'll get to come to your house..." Then they stared their twincést thing and I turned around tuning them out.

-----

I glanced at the doctor across from me. He stated, "So how have you been. Since I used to see you every day it feels like it's been forever now." He smiled at me.

I smiled, "It's fine Dr.Wilson." His eyes stared into mine, as though looking for answers. You've got a good heart, Dr. Wilson. Yet I'm not going to give up my freedom.

He said, "Well, Now how have your medicines been going. We transferred you to stronger one the last two months before leaving, remember?"

I said, "It's been fine. I get sleepy after lunch but that's okay. I can handle that. My brother and I have two of my emergency pens."

He said, "Yes, of course, don't forget those. It'd be very important in the cause of an allergic reaction."

I stated, "I just call them attacks." I felt my lips go into a straight line. I don't want to be here.

He stated, "It is sad to watch you have to be so cautious." I saw the sorrow he held back in his eyes. Although, I personally didn't want any of his pity.

I shrugged, "It's fine. After 16 years I know how to care for my medical needs." I turned my gaze to my legs. Maybe, one day I'll be better. Then I could walk, and be like the rest of my siblings.

He stated, "There is a new trial medicine for one of your conditions..." Hmm... No, I'd rather not take any chances. I wonder what it is though.

I stated, "So you think it could help me?" I know I'm going to refuse it. Yet, what's the harm in asking a few questions.

He said, "It could hurt or heal so I really don't know." They'd be watching me. Due to the potential damage...

I said, "Why?"

He sighed, "Allium Sativum (Garlic allergy) contact could occur any moment... You have no threshold for it."

I rolled my eyes gently, "Yeah, right. I'll be okay. I know how to watch what I eat."

He said, "Sickle cell can also kill you especially from clotting and the blood thinners you take for it is terrible, with the Hemophilia A you have." (Actual-Hemophilia is a bleeding disorder that affects the way your blood normally clots. Hemophilia A is the most typical form of it. It can cause prolonged bleeding and tight joints.)

I stated, "Are you trying to get me to come back to stay in this prison? Cause I'm not."

He said, "No just your conditions mixing together is hard to treat."

I blandly stared, "I've learned that after a long time." I rolled away and out of his office. Dr.Wilson is nice and all but he wants me as safe as possible. I'm not losing the first taste of my freedom. I gently smiled to myself. So watch out Ouran, here I come.

Originally Posted Feb. 9, 2019
Most recently updated Nov. 21, 2019