Fifty Shades of Goku Epilouge

Reader POV

It's has been exactly about two weeks and let's just say the birthing process was quite strenuous on me. But it was all worth it to see my beautiful babies, I had two girls that were broly's and Blacks and three boys that were rose, zamasu, and turtles's.

Also our wedding was just perfect I mean I seriously won't forget how the guys would fight over who was going to dance with me first it was so funny. As of now though we are just busy getting the final touches of the kids room in order. I was busy with organizing the children books when I hear Himari crying in her cradle.

I quickly stop and pick her up and start cradling her while also saying "shh, it's okay sweetheart it's okay". Apparently I wasn't the only one that heard her crying as Black came in and almost immediately asked what was wrong.

(Name):I think she might be hungry, can you just hold her for a minute while I make her a bottle

Black:~takes her from you~ Alright

I then head downstairs and go into the kitchen and start making the bottle and when I was done I grab it and headed back towards the stairs. However I didn't get to go up as goku teleported in front of me; startling me and almost making me drop the bottle.

(Name):G..goku d..don't do that again!

Goku:~Smile~ He he heh, sorry (name) I wasn't trying to but I just really wanted to ask you something

(Name):Okay and what is that?

Goku:~graps your other hand~ Please spar with me

(Name):B..but goku you know w..we can't I mean the neighbors...

Goku:Yes I know that the neighbors will freak out and that's why I bribed master Roshi to let us use his island to train on while he went away somewhere, so can we please just train

(Name):I mean if we won't draw attention then I guess a spar wouldn't hurt

Goku:Yes! Hold on I will give that bottle to himari for you

He grabbed the bottle from me and used instant transmission to bring the it to black and himari. When he got back he wraps his arm around my waist we both teleported on the island and I had to say it looked pretty nice even if it was night time. He then let's go of me and walked in front of me and then proceeded to get into his battle stance.

Goku:Now if you like me to hold back a little then I will

(Name):Oh no don't worry I can take whatever power you have I'm not that weak you know

I then start to power up and turned into my super saijin 4 form in which my hair was a vibrant wavy purple, Auqamarine line markings were all over my body, my nails became sharper, my eyes were catlike, and my skin turned into white fur also my ears and tail were out.

Goku:Whoa so that's a saijins super form

(Name):Yes it is well at least this is our super saijin 4 forms

Goku:Well if you going up to your fourth form then I guess I should too

He powers up for a while as well until he is finally a super saiyan 4 and let me just say I almost nosebleed a little at how hot he looked. It didn't help when he notices that I was gawking him and just smirks at me.

Goku:~laugh huskily~ Someone must like what they see~

(Name):~quickly wipes nose~ N..no it's not that

He kept on smirking until I find himself in front of me and he pins me to the ground making me look at him in surprise.

(Name):H..hey! goku w..what are you doing, I thought we were t..training

Goku:~smirk~ Oh no don't worry we still are but I was just thinking we could ~licks ear~ do a different type of training~

He then kisses me while taking off my clothes and his pants and I saw just how big his dick was and my eyes went big; I mean seriously 12 inches you know what I take it back goku is definitely the biggest of all of them.

Goku:~sucks on boob~ Tell me are you afraid~

(Name):~Ah~ ~N..no I...I'm not~

Goku:~heh~ you know I can tell that your lying, don't worry I'll make this enjoyable for both of us

As he says that he wraps his tail around mines and goes down to my cilt and blows on it a little making me squirm and then sticks his tongue in and out of me. Then he rubs and grips my ass and starts going in and out even more until I moaned out loud and cummed. He swallows it and licks a little of his cheek and seductively smile up at me.

Goku:Mm~ even though it's been a while since you had sex you still taste delicious~

He grabs one of my legs and bites and licks on it while his other hand rubs all over my chest.

(Name):~Ngh~ ~g..goku p..please d..don't tease m..me~

Goku:Hm, someone's eager~

He stops biting me leaving a mark and positions himself, he looks at me and then caresses my face.

Goku:Remember just tell me to stop if it hurts too much

(Name):Y..yes

Goku:~smile and softly kisses you~ Alright then

He slams himself in me and I groaned like crazy, looked at me again waiting for me to adjust before the pain turned into pleasure and I nodded for him to keep going. So he did and he kept going and going until we both started to sweat a little.

Goku:~Aaah~ ~ngh~ ~Man you are such a tight little slut aren't you~

(Name):~Kyaa~ ~g..goku t...this f..feels s..so good~

Goku:~smirk~ Oh but I can do better

Before I can ask what he means by that he immediately silenced me by fingering my ass while still thrusting inside me which made me moan even more and start panting.

(Name):~Aaaaaah~ ~oh god yes~

Goku:~Ngh~ ~Aw man I cant believe you got tighter just by that~

He went even faster and I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer and kissed him and his tongue wrestled in dominance with mines until saliva dripped down my mouth.

(Name):~mph, goku I..i t..think I might come soon~

Goku:~Yeah me too~

He kept thrusting some more until we both came together and he got off me, sat down on the ground, and pulled me close to his chest and cuddled me.

Goku:Heh well I can say that the "training" went pretty well

(Name):~giggles~ Y..yeah I..it was

Goku:~smile and kisses you head~ Well I know you are probably tired so get some rest

(Name):Yeah ~gets closer to him and closes eyes~ good night goku

Goku:Good night (name)