Lovely Day

Reader POV

The days spent with zamasu and black were anything but nice, every time I would mess something up zamasu would pull hard on my collar and spank me meanwhile black well let's just say I  don't want to remember what black does.

Anyway I was just cleaning the table when I felt two hands around my waist and I quickly turned around and saw that it was black

(Name):B..black sama I.. Though t you were gone

Black Goku:Now why would you think that kitty also that's not the proper response to greet your master

After that two of his fingers went in my mouth gagging me a little then when they were slobbery enough he stuck both of them into me which made me moan out loud

Black Goku:That's it purr like a kitty for me

(Name):P..please master black don't do this

Black Goku:~Smirk~ all right then say master ten times and I will gladly let you go

I got scared at first but then cried out when he started to push harder into and I started to say master but each time he would go even faster.

Black:~laughs manically~ oh that voice of your is just music to my ears

I don't want to do this anymore I tried to hold out as long as I could for the guys but I just  can't, I being forced to do these things and what's worse is that I actually like it. That's it tonight I am sneaking out of here and going back home.

                   ~Time Skip~

I sneaked out the house and waited until I was so close to start running over to bulma's house, hopefully trunks is there.

When I got there and went inside I saw that he wasn't here which made this a lot scarier cause zamasu and black could coming to find me at any minute now.

Then I just remembered that I still have a device trunks gave me to travel in time. But before I had a chance to activate it the power to the whole place went out.

Black POV

Silly (name) thinking that I wouldn't know that she was planning to sneak out. She really is adorable ever since we met I wanted her to be my goddess.

Zamasu:So should we go in after her

Black Goku:No I suggest we play with her for a little, a simple cat and mouse game would do

Zamasu: ~smirk~ What a great idea

Reader POV

I started to walk back a bit before running away and finding a room to hide in and just my luck that it was dark with only the light the light from the door showing.

But I went in anyway and hid my ki as low as I could and pressed the button to activate the little machine and it said it would take two minutes to start and I did not like that at all.

Just as I was about to find a way to make it go faster I heard foot steps along with blacks sickening voice

Black goku: ~Oh (name) come out come out wherever you are

As the steps got closer to the door I started to get scared and silently pray that they don't come in here. Once I didn't hear anything after a while I sighed in relief, that is until I felt a hand cover my mouth and an arm around my waist.

Black goku:Hello my (name) miss me

Zamasu:~opens the door~ oh I see you found her black

I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he held onto me tight and threw the device across the room and then he pins me to the floor on my back.

Goku black:This was fun but now the game is over (name) and now I think it's time for your punishment again but this time we are going to explore all of you. Tell me how do you feel about bearing our child and becoming our wife and goddess

(Name):~tears stream down~ W..what! No please let me go

Zamasu:Don't worry we will try to not make it hurt at first

After he said that he started to caress my thigh until he ripped the top half of my maid outfit off and then proceeds to lick my neck at which I whimpered in protest.

Black then unclips my bra, grabs my boob, and starts to lick it

(Name):~Gha!, st...stop it r...righ... Aaah~

Black stops what he's doing and pulls off my skirt and panties and soon enough he was already licking my cilt. Meanwhile zamasu was sucking and nibbling on my neck, I can barely contain myself now my face was red and I soon climaxed again at which black licked it up.

Black goku:Ok I am done with this the noises you are making my dear, I have to have you now

He then undoes his sash and pulls his pants down and I gulped at his size I mean how is that going to fit. Before I had a chance to say something he had already thrusted himself into me and I was a moaning mess.

Zamasu joined in from behind which made it even worser and the both started thrusting into me at a fast pace.

Black goku:Jeez you're so tight, ngh! I think I am going to come soon 

(Name):W...what! No please stop

Black goku:~smirk~ I think it's time to shut that little mouth of yours

He leans in and kisses me and his tongue enters my mouth and explores it as he keeps on pounding into me until he finally came but zamasu only came later on.

Black stops kissing me and zamasu comes from behind me and they both hold me close but I was literally going to pass out as I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Zamasu:~rubs stomach~ its going to be so nice when our seed start to grow in you isn't it (name)

Black goku:~put ring on her finger~ Your our wife now (name) our goddess and we will make sure that no one takes you away from us