Fifty Shades of Goku Part 5

Reader Pov

So as I took broly's hand and started dancing along with him I decided to come up with some small talk as well.

(Name):So broly what made you come to a party like this

Broly:I didn't want to at first but then I thought it might be fun so I just decided to come to see how if it was

(Name):Well now that you are here, is it fun?

Broly:I guess you could say that

(Name):Good because I was really hoping that it was

Broly:Yes I mean getting to talk to you is definitely making it better though

(Name):~smile~ Glad I could help

Broly just smiled back at me and we continued on dancing and talking before he suddenly groaned in pain and grasped at his head.

(Name):B..broly kun what's wrong!?

Broly:Ngh! Look I am sorry but I have to go right now

He ran past me into and went into one of the rooms down the hall; I don't know what was wrong with him I mean he was just fine a few minutes ago. Because I was so interested as to why he was in pain I squeezed in between people and walked to the same room he ran into.

I hesitated at first when I hear him groan in pain again but just tried to muster up some courage and opened it anyway. The first thing I saw was that the room was actually a spare bedroom and the second thing just plain scared me.

I mean broly's was screaming and his hair was more spikier and was starting to turn from black to green, his eyes were getting rolled back into his head. Before I could even approach him this bright green light blinded me and made me fall back onto the lavender colored bed. As the light went away I finally see that broly had indeed changed; his hair was a dark green, he had no pupils whatsoever, and both him and his muscles have gotten bigger.

I couldn't stop shaking when he turned and looked at me I mean his mere presence was very intimidating now. I see him get this wide smirk before he slowly came over to me and in a matter of seconds used only one of his hands to pin both of mines to the bed.

(Name):B..broly kun what are you doing!

Broly:~smirk~ I'm just going to destroy your very being of course~

(Name):D...don't do this e..especially not when there are people here

Broly:I really don't give a damn whether they are here or not little girl, I want to have you and have you scream out my name like there is no tomorrow

(Name):~thought~ jeez what happened to this guy! I mean first he was all nice and calm and not he is vicious and filled with lust

The first thing he does was bite my neck which by the way hurt so much as he teeth were sharp like canines.

(Name):Gha! B..broly please stop it!

~SLAP~

Broly:~glare~ If you even think about telling me stop or struggle again I will torture you until your soul is broken

(Name):O..okay

Broly:~smirk~ pats head~ good little kitty

After he was done with my neck and licked the blood off it he then rips off my dress and panties. He smiled widely and licked his lips obviously liking what he sees and starts rubbing my lower regions.

Broly:You love this don't you naughty kitty

(Name):N...no I..i actually d..don't please just stop this already

Broly:~grabs hair roughly~ I don't take orders from you so you can just sit back and take this

While still holding onto my hair he pressed my face hard against the pillows. I couldn't see what he was doing next but I found out soon enough when I feel some liquid being poured on you.

(Name):W..what on earth was that?

Broly:Oh just some wine that I had saved for myself but I figured I could drink it up on you

Turles:Well now what is going on here it seems very interesting

You recognized that voice it was turles and by broly's growl that escaped from his lips he wasn't very pleased that he was here.

Broly:What are you doing here turles, get out now before I make you

Turles:Oh please there is no need for violence trust me on that I mean I only came here to see if I can join in on this little "fun" time of yours

Broly:Hmp

Turles:Trust me I know a lot of ways to make this one here just scream out to the heavens

Broly:Alright then show me

In only a second my panties were pulled down and turles had started eating me out and that made me scream out his name and cum on his face.

Turles:~smirk~ See what did I tell ya

Broly:I see well then you wouldn't mind having a drink too then

Turles:Sure

Turles had went straight to my stomach and licked the wine off me; I couldn't stop shivering in delight each time he went back and forth. After he was done broly had pulled me up from the pillow and put me face first in front of turles member; and just when I thought that black was the biggest.

Broly also unzipped his pants and pulled down his drawers as well and his member kept on nudging against my butt. Both of them didn't give me anytime to get ready and just slammed into me and I was having trouble with sucking on turles while broly was pounding me out due to all the moaning I was doing.

It wasn't until after the twelfth time of pounding did each of them came and I had to swallow yet again the cum that was in my mouth. I didn't know what happened afterward but I can only assume that I passed out because I found myself waking with broly and turles not being there at all.

I cleaned myself off first before putting on some pants and shirt that was in the room but when I walked out of the room I see that everyone that was at the party had left and the rest of the guys were just standing there looking at me with perplexed faces.

Goku:Uh (name) mind telling us what is with the cat ears and tail you have on

I was wondering what he was talking about when it hit me and I touched my head only to feel that my cat ears were actually there and so was my tail.

(Name):~sigh~ Okay well it looks like you got me, you see I am not a normal person like all of you I am actually part of an alien race called the Saijin and I'm the princess of them all

(Dun dun dunnnn, but yeah enough of that I hope you had fun reading this and I will see you soon)