Love is Suicidal

Reader Pov

I am now three months pregnant with zamasu and or blacks child and right now I have gave up on being recused, heck the guys probably don't even care about me anymore if they left me here for this long.

Black had just came into my room, sat down on the bed, and kissed my forehead. But I didn't react to it as all the life in my eyes is gone and when he said he loves me I just simply nod my head and went into the kitchen.

After I went through the kitchen I went outside and managed to climb onto the edge of the house  I looked down and smiled a bit I mean I can't believe this is the resort I'm coming to.

After that I fell and braced for impact but it surprised when I didn't meet the ground so I opened my eyes to see that black.

He landed on the ground and his hair covered his face, I was about to say something when he suddenly squeezed my arm not too hard though but hard enough to make me wince.

When he finally looked at me I saw that tears were starting to swell up in his eyes and he had an angry glare.

Black:What do you think you were trying to do

(Name):Black...

Black:Don't black me do you have any idea of how you put our child in danger or what I would do if I lost you

My eyes widened and so did his but he immediately started laughing after that while the tears in his eyes had finally came down.

Black:Heh heh, How ironic I want to exterminate all mortals but I am in love with one and the way I treated you no wonder you want to leave

I was so in shock I mean this is the first time he has ever shown that he cares for me instead of treating me like a puppet to do with as he pleases.

I place my hand on his cheek lean up and kiss him, he was surprised at first but kissed back.

But all of a sudden he got kicked away from me and I look up to see that it was trunks and goku.

Trunks:Goku take (name) away from here I will hold them off

(Name):Wait! Trunks

Before I said anything goku teleported us to where bulma and mai was and when they both saw me they immediately came over and hugged me.

Bulma:Oh (name) your okay we were so worried about you they didn't hurt you did they

(Name):Don't worry I'm fine and I am going back to them

Mai:What no your not ~grabs arm~ you're pregnant and it's no doubt because of them, they will just hurt you again

(Name):No they won't

I yank my arm back and ran out of the garage of bulma's laboratory to see trunks,vegeta, and goku. An obvious battle had ensued since both black and zamasu were here too.

Black:Give us back (name) and maybe we will spare your pathetic lives

Trunks:Not a chance

Zamasu:Well then do you think now the time is ripe for it

Black:obviously yes

After that zamasu had put his earring on the other side of his ear and before I know it they fused and become merged zamasu, I try to get to them to tell them to stop but they were too busy fighting vegeta and goku to even notice and in the midst of it all a bolt of lightning struck down towards me and made me bounce back on the ground unconscious.

(A/N sorry if this was short don't worry the story will continue and also the baby in the story is going to be a girl so I thought we do a vote on what the name of it should be)

MICHIKO (美智子): Japanese name meaning "beautiful wise child."

NATSUMI (夏美): Japanese name meaning "summer beauty."

MOMOE (百恵): Japanese name meaning "hundred blessings."

Gokuri ゴクリ・ごくり: To gulp down; to swallow down (a drink, a liquid) (A/N just thought this one would be funny and it would kinda make sense since almost every dragonball character is named after a food or something and also doesn't this name sound like a female version of goku)

EIKO (栄子): Japanese name meaning "long-lived child" or "splendid child."

ERI (絵理): Japanese name meaning "blessed prize."

KEIKO (1-恵子, 2-慶子, 3-桂子, 4-敬子, 5-啓子, 6-圭子, 7-景子): Japanese name meaning 1) "blessed, lucky child," 2) "happy child," 3) "katsura tree child," 4) "respectful child," 5) "spring child," 6) "square jewel child," or 7) "sunny child."