Prologue

Warning: Maybe swearing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I stood infront of the tall doors of my new school, a bit worried to go in. Being new is never good, but at least I have some friends who already go here.

As soon as I opened the doors to the school, I was met with the beautiful colors of everyone's eyes. Their clothes matching in almost everyway. I take in the bright atmosphere, my worries blowing away with the cherry blossoms outside. This is going to be a great year!

I smiled at every person I could, trying to make friends early on. When I turn my head towards some lockers, I am met with the brightest, most beautful pair of baby blue eyes. Patton.

My dear friend Patton was talking to my other great friend Logan. Logan's eyes had greyed slightly from learning so much about the world, but he is still bright around Patton. I swear they are soul mates.

"Hey Roman! Welcome to Sanders high!" Patton greeted with his signature smile. I looked Patton up and down with a large smile. He was wearing an amazingly bright dress with a denim jacket.

"You look beautiful Patton. Im sure Logan agrees." I commented, winking at a now blushing Logan.

"Why thank you! Where's your first class?" The bubbly boy infront of me asked, completely ignoring the comment about Logan.

"I believe room 206. Math class." I frowned slightly, math was not my strong point.

Patton smiled. "Well, you better get there. The bell's gonna ring soon."

I gave Patton a grateful smile before heading up the stairs. My map was a bit confusing, but it's nothing I can't handle. Eventually, I found my class and took a seat right in the middle. Shows im not a nerd, but also shows I still care.

Right on time, the bell rang and class began. The first day was pretty much getting to know eachother like usual, the teacher began calling role. After a few were called, I heard my name. I quickly called 'here' before returning to doodling a crown on the side of my notebook.

Not long, I heard a name that stood out to me. "Virgil?" I turn my head to the very back corner of the room and grew surprised very quickly.

There in the back, was a boy wearing all blacks and greys. He seemed scary yet scared. He dressed like it was a lazy day, wearing sweat pants and an old band t-shirt. What really caught my eye though was his eyes.

His eyes were completely grey.
Not a speck of color.
Almost lifeless.

"Virgil Mason?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm here."

What an interesting boy.

First of a new story.

I've been planning this story since before Teenagers was even an idea. So here ya go.

I hope you enjoy this story and I hope you are having a wonderful day/night!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh