"Are You Okay?"

*me* "Oh my gosh!! I just fell out of a space ship and fell into a zoo and got bit by a tiger!! Then someone threw a rock in my eye and beans at my throat!! Ouch, some one call an ambulance!!"

*stupid person* " OMG, are you okay?"

*me*"you know what, I'll just crawl myself to the hospital, you idiot!"

^this right here makes me want to punch you in the throat.

I am obviously not okay!! Can you not see?? Instead of asking me if I'm okay, maybe you should umm..... HELP ME!!

I'll admit, I'm the person that'll lmfao when you fall it trip, then help. My friends don't even get mad at me for laughing because I have the worst laugh in the world! Which means that they'll pee themselves with me....

But at least I help and not ask if you're freaking okay! I'd rather not make you even madder at me by asking stupid questions!

Apart from physical pain, people ask you if you're okay when you are crying.

*me**crying*

*stupid person* "derp da derp are you okay?"

*me* "lemme think, I'm crying with my head on a desk.... OF COURSE IM NOT OKAY YOU DUMB NUT!!"

*stupid person* "oh derp okay derp"

Please, if I'm crying, ask "what happend?" That question will not make anyone want to stab you with a banana. They will actually tell you what happened to make them cry! Crazy right?

So in conclusion, please don't ask this!! If I fall, please laugh with me. Unless I break something because then I will punch you. If I'm crying, either ask me what happened (if you're actually going to flipping listen! ~rant for another day~)or just leave me alone.

Plain and simple.