Third Wheeling

Hate #1

This might just be the thing I hate the most. And I am not talking about couple third wheeling.

Imagine this....

You're walking down the street with two friends, and you are on the side walk. But, the side walk is only big enough for TWO people. Now tell me, are you in the front with a friend, or are you just behind the two,silently wishing you weren't there anymore.

If you chose the second one, welcome to the club!

I don't think anyone has ever not felt like that. It's just that it others (me) feel that way 24/7.

Have you ever wondered if your best friend thinks that your their best friend too? Mind blowing huh? Maybe that's why people get third wheeled so much.

Not only do you feel awkward just standing there while your best friends are talking to eachother, it's just rude sometimes.

Like, don't invite me over if you aren't even going to talk to me!

I try to not do this because I know that I hate this with a passion. I am not a hypocrite, so don't ever worry about feeling left out when you are around me.

Also, there's a thing I like to call digital third wheeling. As in, the person your hanging out with will not get of there freaking phone! I know everyone experiences twice daily at least, considering the phone addicted zombie society we are becoming.

Please, don't have your eyes glued to your phone when we are hanging out, because 9 times out of 10, I will throw your phone and tell you to get out mi car.

I've seriously had to just sit there quietly for 30 min while my friend was snap chatting someone else. It would've been fine if they weren't talking about making plans the next day!! What the flying fadoodle?? I'm here because we made plans!

Am I wrong for wanting to talk to my friends in the face?! Texting is fun and all, but I prefer to actually hang out! I'll leave this rant for later....

But yes, the most awkward feeling in the entire world is just standing there, while your other friends are just talking to each other.

I just ask you something people, if you are going to third wheel me, at least try to involve me somehow please! Or give me food, YouTube, or video games to not think about running away from your house.