First Things First

You were probably expecting an Iggy Azalea quote huh? WRONG!! I don't hate her, I just strongly dislike her MUSIC!

Okay, back to the story. This will be filled with world problems, ignorant people, and just things that tick me off.

Ayy, but it's not all negative!! It will also be filled with shows, movies, music, and people who have inspired me.

You're probably thinking, "ugh, I've read so many books like this, AGGGHH! I hate it!"

If so, stop reading. There are so many problems that could be resolved if people just did what they like, minded their own business, and respected others interests.

Example:

"Omg I hate this girls way of dressing and acting! Her pictures on Instagram ( or any other social media site) are so ugly, I should just be irrelevant and ignorant and be a complete and utter jerk to her!!"

That girl was probably having a nice day until she saw the comments you left.

Then other people started to pick on her, breaking her down.

You might be like "why would it hurt her? She should just shrug it off!"

It's not so easy. I've seen countless people be called weak because they can't "shrug it off". How do you know that they don't have problems at home? How do you know that they don't already feel ugly and ashamed?

If you just minded your own bussiness, bullying would never exsist.

I've never dealt with depression or anything like that, but I've seen so many of my close friends go through it. It hurts me to see then that way. I won't go into detail with what they do and think, but I swear it kills me inside when I see or hear it.

So if humans could just be nice to humans, don't you think this world would have a lot less problems?

Anyways, this book won't be all monotone and depressing, I promise.

I'm going to let my inner wild out!! I'll talk about my YouTube obsessions (Pewds, Lohanthony, Toby, Jenna M, etc)and adventure time fangirl #Fiolee! Of course Bruno Mars!! Ace Ventura #90sKid

I'll try not to include any mainstream stuff that everyone's talking or raving about. Example, The Fault In Our Stars, and band that rhymes with shmone shmirection. Heck I'm such a hipster rebel that I go to sleep at 10:01 every night. My bedtimes at 10:00. I'm such a thug that it hurts. (I'm kidding.)

Want me to include your hate or love? Just comment, I'll get to it ;)

Bye bye people! I love all you... I dunno what to call you guys. Eh, just make one up, I'll see if I and the others like it!