Chapter 2

"You called me, Madam?" Erika spoke in front of her desk at the office. The Grand Principal seems to be impressed.
"Yes." She replied, "In fact, this is your lucky day, Erika Itsumi."
"Why?"
She stand up and began to approach her.
"Without Maho, the former captain, we need a new one."
"And, you chose me?"
"Yes. Because you are as good as Maho, aren't you?"
"I'm just doing my best, Madam. But, I'm not as good as her."
"Still, I chose you. In fact, you might be the only one who can bring back this school's glory."
"With all due respect, Madam but we have to maintain our standards in sensha-do. We must not change it."
"I believe you have your own style, Erika." The Grand Principal slowly shows herself in the light. "And that's what change is for. When you lose, you'll always learn from it and make it bigger and better." When her face appeared, Erika could not react to it. She has a long, straight, ponytailed, scarlet-red hair with a unique Iron Cross stripes of black and white. She wears a black eyepatch on her right eye. "So," she continues as she approach towards her. "Are you willing to fight for our school pride and, for Maho? If you do, then not only you'll make everybody proud, but also I myself will give you a position where you can be prouded by everyone."
For some reasons, she thought of the times that she felt being downsized not only in sensha-do matches, but also in her past school life. As she holds tight on the little box she hold behind her, she began to feel that she needs to open  it. But, the Grand Principal steps on.
"What can you do now? Will you do it for this school?"
She stands straight and replied.
"Yes."
"For sensha-do?"
"Yes."
"And... for Maho?"
Erika began to be emotional as she thinks about it and her tears fall down.
"Yes." She replied as serious as she can.
"Then, your teams are waiting for you down there." Then, the Grand Principal went back to her seat and concluded. "Go."
"Yes, Madam."
As Erika leaves, she kept an eye on her and when the door was closed, she said to herself.
"This is the start."

Just after breakfast, Miho and Maho watched TV. While they watch a "good feels show", the former asked her.
"It's Sunday, first week. What should we do, Sister?"
"I'll follow your lead, Sister."
"Hmmm..." She thinks for a moment, "We'll then, we'll roam around the school to tour you."
"Sure."
Then, she turned off the TV and they left the house.

They rode on Ooarai's newly acquired Kettenkrad which is a gift from the Student Council President, Anzu Kadotani, for winning so many matches. Miho drove it while Maho sat on the back. When they reached the school grounds, the former initiated the tour by showing the latter to her classroom, which is clean this weekend.
"This is where you'll take class." Miho said to her sister. The former took a look on it and said.
"So, this is where you made friends too?"
"Yes. I met Hana and Saori on my first day."
Afterwards, she took her to the tank grounds and the tanks that stored in the garage. While she is unlocking the lock on one of the huge doors she said to her big sister.
"The President gave me these keys. She said that she had a fear of multiple choices."
She opened the door and behind it, is her tank. It's still fresh in terms of its state.
"I still can't forget our face-off." Maho spoke.
"Yeah." Miho said
"What you did was remarkable."
"Thank you but, it was thanks to Mako."
"Really?"
"She might be sleepy, and tardy, but she's a smart student who got a very high grades last year. She's an amazing driver too."
"I saw it too. The way your tank drifts towards the back of my tank, it's amazing."
"Yeah. Without her, we would lose the school and the championship."
Just then, someone appeared behind them.

"Hey, Miho!" Anzu said. The sisters look back.
"President!" Miho said
She noticed Maho and said.
"Oh, is she your older sister, the Captain of Kuromorimine Sensha-do Team?"
"Former." She corrected and showed the transfer form to her, "I'm transferring here."
She picked it up and read it for a while.
"Okay!" She spoke afterwards, "I'll talk to the two. So, for now, welcome to Ooarai!"
They shook hands and the President left the scene.

EDITED: 24. März, 2021