The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...**Interveiw #2**

Hello everyone! Sorry this is late, ive been a bit busy. Heres a interview thingy, that i included a special fan in because...well ok, she's my cousin who was reading my story an she asked for this.

Soo, everyone, meet my cousin Lala, who lives 100mi away from me. She's a team Jacob fan and loves Ryder(from my other story).

Here you guys go:)

------------------------------------

Blayze: Hey everyone! We're back, once again with the cast of "The Smart, Beautiful, Poor"! Today we have with us Dean, Chase, Dave, Randa and my own cousin, Lala!

Lala: Hello! Omg! Im actually on TV!!

Chase: Sigh. What a newbie. You'll get used to it, Lala.

Blayze: Anyways, To begin our show, Dean. Dean remember last time i told you that your fan number raise to 100's?

Dean: Yep!

Blayze: Well all those fans have gone to Chase.

Dean: Shuttup, really?!

Blayze: Yes! And 80% of them are liars.

Chase: How?

Blayze: Apparently EVERYONE was "always team Chase since the beginning and they always knew Dean was bad"...

Dean: They didnt think that before.

Chase: im just hotter! Girls can't resist me!

Blayze: Well, there is one girl who still loves Dean and wishes she could have him.

Dean: Who? I want to meet her!

Lala: Me!

Dean, Dave, Chase and Randa: YOU?!

Lala: Yep!

Dean: Wow, you're like my only fan?

Blayze: Yes she is and she loves you! Less than Ryder and Taylor Lautner, but more than Chase.

Dean: Would that have anythig to do with me being played by Lautner?

Lala:......No.....

Dave: Haha, dork.

Blayze: Ok, next subject. Dean, the fans hate you. Aside from Lala, the rest think you are a hormonal, lying, cheating--

Dean: i get it, Blayze.

Dave: then why'd you do it?

Chase: Yeah, Dean. I thought you loved Faith.

Randa: Yeah you, lying, cheating, hormonal--

Blayze: now, now! Nice words please. In short, your hormones got the best of you and you have Lala and Tatiana, but you lost 180 girl's love.

Dean: Wow...thats....wow

Chase: And my fans boosted up right? Right?

Dave: I wonder if there are any Dave fans out there...

Blayze: Actually there is a number of Arab girls in the audience.

Dave: Oh really? *looks at screen* Call me if you're between the ages of 14-18!

Dean: Look who's a desperate dork, now.

Dave: Haha, Dean you and i both know i could get a girl easy, look at me?

Chase: Hey, hey, the 'look at me' is MY line!

Randa: Boys, shuttup.

Blayze: Thank you Randa. Now, Chase. The audience thinks your stupid.

Chase: WHAT?!