The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 12

Hello guys! Vote and comment!

Btw, y does everyone ask if i write "scenes" from experience?? Lol

So around 65% of you voted: Chase

25% of you voted: Dean

10% of you voted: Mike or Cameron.

I already have this planned out though:)

----------------------------

Chapter 12

~*M&M's POV*~

Its been three days since i told Faith what i thought about love. Its all true. Im not sure how much she heard, but i dont know, i felt like letting it out.

I dont love Faith, and i never will. I might ask her out, and have fun with her, but not love her. I really like Faith, and i know she likes me too, or at least lusts me. Whats NOT to lust?!

I have a nice tan, hot hair, sculpted muscles, and an 8-pack. Girls claim they love me, guys wanna be me.

In a few years, you'll see my name as one of the worlds hottest men, or the most influencial people. Im THAT hot.

Im not a player. I never was. I treat girls right and i never try and hurt them. If i want to hook-up, ill either tell the girl its just a one-night thing, or ill date her for a while and be nice with her. Last girl i dated, Rachel, was an emo girl, but she was hot. I dated her for two months, and only hooked up, twice.

During the rest of the time, i was the excellent boyfriend and bought her gifts, took her out to dinner twice a week and was checking up on her everyday. When i was done with the relationship, i sat her down, told her nicely and asked if we could remain friends. Rachel wasnt heartbroken or upset, and now were cool.

Thats how i work. Im not a heartbreaker, im not a sappy guy, im not a player and i do not fall in love. Just how i am. Faith is a hot girl, who has enough brains and personality for me to see past her body and want to hang out with her.

I visit her everyday at my lunch hour and talk with her. She's sick and lonely, so im sure she enjoys it. Well...at least i hope she enjoys it.

Today is Sunday and Faith should be almost cured! Around 3pm, we all went out to the pool later. Me, the guys, Randa, Sasha, Alexis, Zoe and Pete.

"Whoo, you boys are smmookkking!" Randa whooped and we laughed at her. She was a bit hyper and her mouth had been running ALL day.

"I wish Faith was here." Alexis groaned.

"I'll go check on her." i said, earning a glare from the guys. I know they all want her too. I smirked and left the pool, topless and walked to room 402.

I walked in and saw Faith in bed, as usual, staring at the ceiling. I know her eyesight is getting better, but she probably doesnt know who i am yet.

"Hey Faith." i smiled and her head shot to me. She squinted at me, but sighed.

"Hey M&M." she said and i chuckled.

"Who?"

"Mystery Man. Youve been visiting me for a week and i dont even know who you are..."

"Oh well, you cant see. Your loss."

"Well i can see your only in shorts..." she trailed and i smirked.

"Does my beingin shorts bother you?" i asked.

"Haha, not at all. I can see your well built."

"Which in guy language means im hot."