The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 13

I thought after all that, the answer would have been obvious, but apparently "Babes" wasnt enough:P

Okeedokee artichokee, here you go!

----------------------------------------

Chapter 13

~*Faith*~

Chase? That was Chase? Or someone pretending to be Chase... He called me Babes! Only Chase does that. I shouldve known! The hair, the body, the tan, the cockiness...im so stupid.

Well now i like Chase 76.4% more than i did before. He really spent his lunches with me and talked with me, instead of being with his friends? Thats SO sweet! He said he didnt love...but that doesnt mean he doesnt care. And that was one big way to show he cares.

And deep down...i know he wants to love. He knows it exists, he's just in denial.

Im feeling MUCH better today and i can see! Yes! I woke up at noon and stretched. Everyone was STILL asleep and i got to work on my homework.

Amethyst, Dean and Chase finished most of the project, so i have to write the presentation speech. I got to work for almost an hour, before Cam woke up.

"Hey." i said, hoping he wouldnt ignore me. Cameron looked at me, then ran over to me, and sat next to me.

"Faith, im sorry about what my dad said, it wasnt true at ALL! I dont not like you because you're poor! Im not the type to dislike someone because of that. Im so sorry, if you thought that." he rambled out, and i smiled slightly.

"Really? Your dad was lying?" i asked, too happy to say anything intelligent. Cam nodded and i smiled.

"Good, i was afraid you hated me and your dad sais you did, and im sorry i got mad at you." i said and Cameron grinned.

"Thank god! I thought youd hate me!" he said, then hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.

"Same here." i smiled. "But i am upset with you for telling your dad i was poor."

"Im sorry about that...forgive me?" Cam beamed.

"Maybe, we'll see." i smiled and finished up my homework with Cameron watching me. When i finished, Dean and Randa woke up.

"Faith!! Youre all better!" Randa squealed, and i smiled and hugged her. Dean also hugged me and smiled.

"So you already did all your homework?!" Dean asked.

"Yeah." i said and he groaned.

"Smart girl." he mumbled and plonked down on the couch. I chuckled and sat down as well.

Im ok with Cameron, but i dont feel as attracted to him as i used to. I guess the incident made me think differently of him. We watched TV for a while longer, then Randa smiled.

"So, Faith...have you talked to your family lately?"

"Well, i did a week ago. Theyre no different than when i left. My moms leaving Danny with my grandparents when she comes for Open House."

"Cool. I cant wait for my parents to come! I miss them." Randa sighed.

"Same here! My moms coming!" Dean cheered. The door knocked and i went to answer it.

"We're here!" Mike laughed and invited himself in. He hugged me.

"Glad your feeling better, Fifi." Mike sais and i smiled. Fifi? Wow....

"Thanks, Mike." i said then Sasha attacked me with hugs.

"Faith! How are you girl?" she asked and i hugged ger back.