The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 16

Hey guys:) here u go:)

At the moment im torn. Im deciding between two people for Faith. But for one reason only, ive decided not to choose one of them.

Mostly because all the my stories have the "main guy" look the same. So i want to change it up and go with the guy i chose for her earlier.

Sorry if you all or some of you wanted someone else, but its all planned:)

And iSammy, im including you in the story, when youre time comes:) based on what i know about you, youre somewhat of a Randa...so when Its time for your character, you'll be in:)

Okeedoke:) read on!

Heads up, i had to do some research for the Dave's culture part, so i hope its ok:)

---------------------------------------

Chapter 16

~*Chase's POV*~

Pete and i got to Dave's room at 8pm-ish, and helped him move furniture ans stuff. Dave has his own room, so no roommates to worry about. Dean and Cameron joined us later.

"You suck, Dave! Your living room is friggin huge!" Pete whined. "Ours is like half of this size!"

"Distant cousins get the royalty treatment." Dave smirked and patted Pete on the back.

"Why are we inviting the Barbies?" Cam asked. Dean laughed.

"Cam! They arent barbies! At all!" he said and i eyed him.

"Why would you say that?" i asked.

"They arent barbies. Barbies cant open their legs, duh!" Dean smirked and i laughed. Dave and Pete snickered as Ryan, Mike and Kane came.

"You are weird, Dean." i smirked.

"Thats just why you all keep me around!" he said, and i agreed. I greeted Kane and Ryan and the place was ready.

"We are here!" A squeaky voice said and i heard Dean, Dave and Cameron groan. I turned to see...WOW.

Tatiana and her group were here and in barely anything! It was hard for a guy not to stare! They had these super tiny dresses that almost show whats underneath. I blinked a few times and glanced at the guys.

Cam was staring a bit shocked, Dean looked horrified, Dave seemed disturbed, Kane and Ryan were licking their lips and Mike was looking, but not staring.

"Nice to see you." Dave said, averting his gaze a bit. I smirked at him and the girls made themselves as home.

"Hey Chase!" Tatty said and sat next to me. I smirked.

"Hey Tatty, wassup?" i asked.

"Nothing, you?" she giggled. I shrugged.

"Same." i said and she scooted closer. Her chest was half-exposed and i tried looking somewhere else.

Dean had Zoe on him, and Heather was over Kane. They brought another barbie named Arlene and she was talking to Mike.

"So howve you been Chase?" Tatty asked me.

"Ok. Nothing new since Faith got better." i said, and she narrowed her eyes for a moment.

"For gods sake! Im gay!" I heard Mike yell and we all looked at him. Arlene was glaring at him and Dean, Cam and Dave were trying not to laugh.

"You're gay?" she asked and Tatty stood up.

"I thought you were bi!" she said. Mike smirked.

"I am when i find nice girls. But this chick makes me want to be gay!" he said and Arlene turned bright red.