Confuse Me, Lovely [BoyxBoy] {Teacher/Student}

[Boy x Boy] My First BoyxBoy May Contain Sexual Or Offensive Scenes. Swearing and hopefully Hot Sweaty Monkey Love Will Be Present. . . Sorry Serious Isn't My Style. Any ways Enjoy . . . And Please No Hateristic Or Offensive Shizzums Just Carry On Thank You !

Mika's P.O.V.

"Get the fuck up!" Jumping from my sleep induced coma I fall off my mattress onto the floor, banging my head on the wall.

"Damn it." Though it seemed only a mere mumble in the slightly lightened room my step-father, Rick, bursts through my curtain. Which is there in place of the door, my house is absolute shit.

"The fuck did you just say?'' he slurs drunkenly though it's hardly 6 a.m. "You ain't never using that language in my house, you here?" This is simply routine so I know not to answer regardless of what he says. His walk is slightly stumbled as he proceeds to flip open my "door" and exit. Relief shoots through me as I slightly shake, my eyes narrowed. Scrambling after a second of pondering I reach for the clothes I'd laid out the night before. Faded black, baggy Levis, a simple black t-shirt, and a black hoodie make up my attire. Silently lurking down the hall I rush into the bathroom. Thankfully I'd showered last night so all I needed to do was the necessary hygienic things and my raven, shoulder length hair.

All is silent as I descend down the barren halls and I'm scared mindless. Grabbing my bag from the end of the hall way I walk into the kitchen as I was instructed when I first began my stay here. My head is down yet I slightly peek to see Rick sitting at the spotless counter. If not for me this place would be grimy and disgusting. That's how it was when my mother and I had first moved in but days of tedious work and we restored it to decent condition. I say decent because nothing could fix the cracked walls and creaky floors or the awful feeling of oppression among this hollow home.

Stopping by the counter I here Rick mutter meaningless nonsense. Bending down to put on my sneakers I hear his abrupt silence and look up. As soon as I raise my head a bare inch I get a swift kick in the shoulder. He was probably aiming for my head yet I saw his intent early on. Barely grunting I grab my shoulder and step back head held low. Otherwise no further evidence indicates the immense pain I'm experiencing. After a beat of silence with only the sound of my bag being placed on my uninjured appendage I examine the damage. Shit, I think it's misplaced.

"Rules." Grumbling he sits back down with his beverage.

Refraining from wincing, I recall from memory, "1. No Talking 2. No friends 3. Don't let them get suspicious 4.Straight there and back 5." Smack. "Don't let them see." The last is whispered in my cracked, unused voice. My cheek stings yet I say nothing.

"Get to your first day. I didn't move you here to fuck this up, same as last time." Flinching finally, I look down. "Get, boy."

Running out the door I make sure it closes with a pliable click. Sprinting down the beaten pathway I open the gate where I'm greeted by my car, a '79 Regal Turbo Edition, pea green. It's nearly complete all I need is to fix the engine and it'll run like new.

{My Baby!} a voice squeaks in my head. Shut up, I snap.

Whimpering comes from another corner of my brain.

[Ya made him cry.] Drawls yet another voice.

Are you confused yet? Well let me break it down for you. My name is Mika, a 17 year old homosexual male and I have voices in my head. I'm not normal nor am I insane. Mi, (M-ee), is the first voice. He's out going, completely random, totally adorable, and seriously obnoxious. Ika, (Ee-ka), was the whimpering I'd unintentionally made happen. He's unbearably shy and naïve; he's the lost puppy that never grows up. Finally we have Mike, my tough guy. He's the type of guy girls swoon over in books, making up my muscled figure he doesn't take shit from anyone. He's southern like my mama formally was, a real cowboy.

[Y'all needa pop that bone into place.] Mike's slow speech makes me roll my eyes until I realize he's right. Groaning I go up to nearby tree, here goes nothing. Slamming into it I instantly drop to my knees, the feeling of bone against bone is agony. {Shit} squeaks Mi. After painful minutes of sitting on my ass I walk to the bus stop. I refuse to cry as I bored the bus and take my seat.

Off to school I go.