Fourth of July

Waking up at the crack of dawn wasn't want Emerson liked

Waking up at the crack of dawn wasn't want Emerson liked. But she learned that in a house full of grown men who acted younger than their children did. But they rose the flag together and let the bird Becky had been nursing back to health go.

The blonde walked back outside to find Rob kicking her father between his legs.

"Oh," Nate winced from beside her. "That had to have hurt."

"Let's go see what the hell is going on." She mumbled, pulling him behind her.

"I like a woman in charge." Nate grinned.

"Shut up." She laughed.

"Me and him?" Jasmine asked her father as Emerson and Nate walked onto the dock, "Okay, maybe I flirted with him, but that was just to get your attention."

"What about his snoring?" Rob asked him.

"I heard it too." Amber walked onto the dock and Rob kicked Marcus once more.

"Oh no, twice!" Marcus screamed.

"We heard it from three rooms away." Bridget said.

"Then he's off the hook, you know he'd never be with your daughter. Not that she's...You know what I'm saying."

"But what happened to your head?" Rob asked Jasmine.

"When I was changing into my PJs, I got the feeling that some perv was looking through my window, so I went to go close the shade and I tripped and hit my head." Jasmine explained.

Emerson turned her head, seeing Greg and Andre lowering their head.

"Yeah, dude. That's your daughter. I'd never bee with her, you're my best friend, man. And Jasmine would never be with me cause I'm me. Look, I'm sorry I don't have my life together like Lenny." Marcus said.

"Oh, together like Lenny." Roxanne said sarcastically as the women walked onto the dock. "Please, I answered your phone. It was your assistant. I asked if he already canceled the flight to Milan and he said he did, BEFORE WE EVEN CAME HERE!" She yelled the last part.

"He said that? Why would he say that I mean.." Lenny tried to deny it.

"So he made that up, huh?"

"I'm not saying he made it up. In his head, he believes it's true."

"Don't agent me, Lenny." Roxanne stormed up to her husband. "Stop trying to handle everybody else and everything and start taking a little responsibility for once."