Chapter 8

Alex's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! I opened my eyes and hit the off button on my alarm. Me and Jack where still curled up next to each other and he was smiling in his sleep. How cute? I knew we didn't have to get up right away so i lied there for awhile. I played with his hair and thought to myself. Ok i accept it i am gay but only for one person. I tried lying to myself before but i am an idiot if i try saying these feelings i have for him are nothing. His touch, his smile, when he simply looks at me it sends butterflies racing through my stomach. Something i never had with a girl or any other guy. Jack is just different from anyone else. He understands me. "Why are you petting me?" he asked. I jumped because i thought he was still asleep. "I'm sorry you just have perfect hair!" he laughed and gave me a quick squeeze before getting up. I got up with him and we grabbed some clothes to put on. I was about to take off my shirt for a black v-neck when i glnaced over at Jack. He didn't have a shirt on and was in the middle of changing. I know its wrong but just look at him! I'm sure if Jack was getting dressed in front of anyone else they would do the same. By that i mean drop what you're holding and let your mouth fall open. "Checking me out Alex Gaskarth?" I didn't react fast enough when he turned around caught me. "Don't pretend like you don't like it." i retorted and quickly put on my shirt and blue skinny jeans. Then he came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He pushed my back against him and whispered in my ear "give it to me baby." he kissed my neck and gave me a half smile then walked down stairs. Fuck! Why did that have to turn me on? Think ugly Alex you don't want to go downstairs with a raging boner. So i thought of Mr. Leigh naked and the boner vanished. I sighed and headed down stairs too. Since this is basically Jack's home he already had a bowl of cereal and he was making one for me. "Shank you." i said. "Shelcome!" we laughed and started eating. "Ok plan for the day is going to Rians after school. I'm picking up Macie i really want her to see us play." Jack nodded. "K ill take a ride with Zack. He just text me telling me i need to fix his quitar. Don't ask me i don't know what the idiot did." We looked at the time and decided we should get going. Then Lisa called me. "Here Jack you drive it's Lisa." I could tell he didn't like that it was Lisa but he took the keys from me and got in the drivers seat. "Hey."  answered. "Hi. Um Alex we need to talk. I know you've been avoiding me but can we please just talk after school? Like meet up at the front when everyone leaves and just get things straight?" I thought about it. I have been avoiding her also i had to get Macie and head to Rians after school. But it wouldn't take that long and i did owe her an explanation. "You're right we do need to. I'll see you after school." "Alright see you then." she then hung up. I didn't want to talk about it so i just turned the radio on and set my head back closing my eyes. What am i supposed to say? It will crush her heart! I did cheat on her. But i wont tell her that. I'll just say i don't feel the same and i'm sorry. Yeah that sounds good. Ugh. Jack pushed my shoulder a little to tell me we where here. "I'm sorry Alex." he said. "Don't be sorry nothing's your fault. I just don't feel like dealing with Lisa. I wish me and her never started dating just so i wouldn't have to hurt her like this." Jack rubbed my back and we got out of the car and headed to class.

Marissas POV

I quickly ran to Alex's car and grabbed my video camera out of it. The other night i got Lisa mad at him but not as mad as i needed. So i got into Alex's car because he was stupid enough not to lock it last night and i put crunch up paper between the lock of his back door. So when he locks his car when he got to school this door wouldn't lock. I didn't care if i was late to class or not. I ran into the girls bathroom glad to see no one in there. I played the video and cut out all the parts with nothing and when i heard Alex say "Don't be sorry nothing's your fault. I just don't feel like dealing with Lisa. I wish me and her never started dating just so i wouldn't have to hurt her like this." i cut out the "-just so i wouldn't have to hurt her like this." part. I wrote myself a fake note for being late and went to class with a smile on my face.

Alex's POV

I passed Jack a note when i saw he was drifting to sleep.

Alex: wake up and pay attention dumbass!!! :p

Jack: NOO!! i was having an amazing dream

Alex: about???

Jack: you babe

When i got the note back and read it i blushed so bad. My smile refused to go away and my body just went crazy when he put babe. Is this really happening? The bell rang and we left class. Jack was laughing at me which only made my face turn more red. "Stop!" i said. "ok ok!" we both stopped at his class and our laughter was coming to an end. Then it turned awkward. Do i kiss him like i do with Lisa? I wanted to! I really do but i don't know. "Yeah don't get in trouble see ya at Rians!" i said and quickly left. Did he want me to kiss him? Or at least hug him? Or would that be embarrassing to him? At lunch Jack wasn't there which only worried me more. When i asked Rian because neither was Zack there he said they went off to get taco bell and he stayed because he hates it there. At this school if you could drive you where aloud to leave at lunch as long as you told the front desk and you gave them your info so they could get you in trouble if you decided to ditch instead. I felt disappointed. Not that i had to have lunch with Rian but because he left without me. Hes probably having a good time with out me and is realizing that i'm not worth it. Lunch went by quickly and next thing i know I'm at the front waiting for Lisa to show up.

Jacks POV

I couldn't tell if i was hurt or not by how Alex just left and didn't even give me a hug. But after thinking about it i decided it would be stupid to be angry with him over that. I didn't really know what to do either and he needs to get things sorted with Lisa i could see why he wouldn't be that out there with me and him. Zack begged me to go to taco bell with him so i sent Alex a text to tell him i wont be there. But then i remembered his phone was dead on his table at his house. Oh well. When we got back though i got a text from Marissa. Strange ever since i broke up with her we haven't talked. it read "hey i know this is probably weird but i really need to tell you something. Can we please meet up after school? it would only take a second and i feel like this is important."  i groaned and texted back "ok meet me at the parking lot after school."  just a few second later i felt my phone vibrate. "okie dokie! see you then!" god was she annoying. Why did i ever say yes to dating her in the first place?