Jalex

Alex's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! "Nooo" i groaned as my alarm went off. I turned it off and rubbed my eyes. Ugh. I have to get ready for school. But my bed felt so comfortable. I hate Mondays. Out of no where i felt someone tackling me. I freaked out and screamed and pushed the person off. It was Jack. He was on the floor laughing so hard his face was turning red and tears where coming out of his eyes. "Oh my gosh! You scream like a girl!" "Do not!" i said and threw my pillow at him. I forgot Jack spent the night yesterday. Hes part of this band we started called All Time Low. After awhile of begging and pleading to spend the night on schools nights our parents finally said yes. After that we pretty much spent every waking moment together, including the rest of the band. I got up and put on my Blink 182 shirt and some jeans. I don't like taking showers in the morning and neither did Jack. He had on a normal black t-shirt and jeans. I found myself slowly looking down at his ass. Arg! Stop i told myself. I have a girlfriend and I'm checking out my best friend who is a guy! I converted my eyes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Something hit me on the cheek and i looked at the ground. It was a condom. "Wow thanks. Real mature Jack!" I picked it back up and threw it right at his face. "Dick!" he yelled. i put my brush down and attacked him. We wrestled around for awhile until i finally got on top and pinned him down. "Ha! I win!" i said. "Dildo!" he called me. "Oh don't pretend you don't like it." i said trying to sound seductive but failed by laughing. "Oh yeah baby give it to me!" Jack said as he pulled my hips closer on him and bit his lip. The thing is he didn't laugh or ruin the moment. Which made it harder for me to not be turned on! So i got off him and laughed it off. "Lets eat!" i yelled and went downstairs for breakfast as Jack followed me. Thank god everyone was already gone for work because we are very loud in the morning "What should we make?" jack asked. "Eggs of course." i said. Jack grabbed the green food dye and we made green eggs and sadly no ham. We checked the time and realized we're going be late if we don't leave now. So we got our stuff, went to my car, and headed to school. Jack's phone rang and i saw it was Marissa. Jack's new girlfriend. "Hey babe." i don't know why but i started to feel kind of well i guess the word is jealous as he said those words to her. Well i did know but i would never admit it to myself. I have Lisa. She is so funny and sweet and pretty. I should be happy and not jealous of Jacks relationship. "Lisa and Marissa are at the front waiting. I think they're kind of upset we didn't meet up with them yesterday." he said as he hung up. Oh yeah i remembered. Yesterday they wanted to hang out with us but me and Jack made up some stupid excuse saying we had to clean all day when really we hung out and played video games. "Oh well." was all i said. Jack put in the Blink 182 CD and we sang along terribly. When we got to school we spotted Lisa and Marissa and went right to them. I saw Jack pull Marissa in for a kiss. Again I felt hurt. So i pulled Lisa closer and we started making out as i tried kicking Jack out of my head. "Whoa there guys get a room!" Jack said jokingly. We laughed and the bell rang. Me and Jack separated and walked our girlfriends to class. " How was cleaning?" Lisa asked i laughed and said "Terrible! I don't know why mom likes to do it." she giggled and we got to her class. I really didn't feel like talking to her today. "Bye love." i said and she gave me a quick kiss and went in class. As i walked back to my first bell i passed Rian running down the hall. "Run Forrest run!" i yelled behind him. Ill figure out why he was running at lunch. I started feeling kind of guilty. I thought of how much i just lied to Lisa. I didn't clean and i don't know if i really love her or look at her like that. I walked in class before the bell rang and Jack was already there with an empty seat next to him. I quickly took it and the teacher started roll. "Had to much fun with Lisa in the halls?" he asked as he winked at me. "Of course you know it." i said jokingly. Ugh what a lie.