Sparks?

Prologue:

Have you ever gotten sparks go through your body when you have touched someone? It is an amazing feeling you get when you touch 'the one.' That person is the one that you can't stop thinking about. The one that makes you smile, no matter what the situation. The one that you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with. And they are the one that no matter how much they annoy the crap out of you, you still love them to bits.

When I was younger, I always wanted a knight to come and get rid of the wicked witch that put me in a high tower. He would then climb up the tower, kiss me and then we would live happily ever after. I know that is pretty much every young girls fantasy, but I still want that type of happy ending.

When I was younger I also thought that as soon as you get these sparks, that the guy would instantly take you in their arms and carry you into the sunset.

But life is not all sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and happy endings. Life is like a roller coaster, it has it's ups, downs, twists and turns.

So I'm going to tell you about my roller coaster of my last year of school. And you wanna know who gave me the sparks, after jumping on him for pouring honey onto me?

It was with the only one held back for a year; for year 10, and who is one of my twin brother's best friend....

The bad boy.

___________________________________________________

Tell me what you think