Sparks? Chapter 6 ~ The Deal

Tyler finally untied me two hours ago, and Ethan called an hour ago saying he was staying at Paige's. Mum and dad are out tonight as well, so unfortunately it's just Tyler and I. Yay...

"Let's make a deal," I said.

"What type of deal?" Tyler asked, raising his eye brow.

"We will verse each other at Modern Warfare 3, and the loser is the other's slave for a month. The slave has to do whatever they are told to do," I said.

"You have yourself a deal, Bambi," Tyler smirked.

I stuck my hand out, for him to shake. He grabbed it and shook it.

"Bring it on," I said, shaking his hand and ignoring the sparks going through my body.

~~~~~

At the moment, Tyler and I are tied and there is thirty seconds to go. I know where he is, but it's on the other side of the map. I hope I get there in time, otherwise it's another game. This is the fourth one, because we tied every time.

I moved the analog stick so my character walked around, looking for Tyler's characters. I turned my character left, and saw something move bait; Tyler's character. He was crouched behind a barrel, and fortunately looking the other way. I walked up behind him, and pushing the button that fires the gun. He fell to the floor and the time ran out.

"Woohoo!" I screamed, jumping up then running around the lounge like a mad woman. "Look at the replay!" I screamed, looking at the tv when it came up.

"Yeah, yeah. You won, now I'm your slave," he sighed.

He hung his head, and he was smirking. Why would he be smirking? Did he let me win? Oh well, he doesn't know I know.

"Ok, I command you to go get Ethan's chicken suit," I said. If you are wondering why my brother has a chicken suit, it's because he wore it for a Halloween last year; it's purple.

Tyler walked up stairs, and came down a few minutes later the the suit.

"Now what?"

"Put it on," I said.

~~~~~

It's been a week since I won the deal, and it's amazing. Tyler has become my personal chef, my way to and from places, my bag holder and I'm loving it.

"What now master?" Tyler asked. I made him call me master, and wear a butler suit.

"I command you to tell me the truth, did you let me win the deal?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"I also wanna know what why you are so bipolar sometimes?"

"What are you talking about? I'm not bipolar," he said.

"You are a jerk, then kiss me and then you're a jerk again," I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"So?"

"Never mind," I sighed. "Now I want you to verse me again, but at something else. The loser is the other's slave for the rest of the time that the deal was. We need a new thing to verse each other."

"What about the person who makes the best dessert wins?" Tyler suggests.

"Who will judge?"

"Ethan! Get your ass down here!" Tyler yells.

"What?" Ethan asks, walking into the lounge room.

"You're going to judge our dessert off," I said, then walked into the kitchen.