Sparks? Chapter 2 ~ A Misunderstanding

I stepped out of the shower, after spending a while in there; getting all the honey off. Stupid Tyler, putting honey on me AGAIN. He is so annoying, why must he be here every day?

He has his own house; which is massive and gorgeous, and his parent are so lovely. They always welcome someone in need, into their house. One time when I have a horrible fight with Ethan, I went there. They let me stay there for a few days, and helped me through it. You are probably wondering why didn't I go to one of my friends' house, well it was in the school holidays, and they went to different countries with their families; but not all together.

I grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me. I opened the bathroom door, and stuck my head out; to see if anyone was there and if my door was closed. Once I knew it was clear, I walked to my walk-in and looked for some clothes. I chose a pair of black, denim, high waisted shorts, a white crop top with black polka dots, and my black wedge lace up boots.

I put on some clean panties and a bra, before putting on the clothes I chose. I put some concealer on, a little bit of black mascara and eye liner, bronze eye shadow and some red lipstick; to add some colour. I dried the still wet parts of my hair, and left it in it's natural waves.

I grabbed my black purse, the boots I chose before and my iPhone. I walked out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen, and saw Ethan and Tyler sitting at the kitchen bench eating who knows what.

I walked over to the bench and grabbed the white plastic container, that was on the bench. I opened it can pulled out a choc chip muffin, that I made the other day.

"Bye, see you later," I said, taking a bite of my muffin and walking to the front door.

"Wait, where do you think you're going dressed like that?" Ethan asked.

"Matt and I were going to go to the park," I said, rolling my eyes at what my brother said.

"No, you're not. Guys will get the wrong idea," Ethan said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Aren't I right, Tyler?"

"Don't bring me into this," Tyler said, and continued to eat. "But if I didn't know you and saw you in that, I take you straight away."

"Dude!" Ethan yelled, turning around and looking at Tyler.

"Just joking, and I'm siding with you. So don't yell at me," Tyler said, putting his hands up in surrender.

"But seriously, go change," Ethan said.

"No, I'm almost 18 and I can make my own decisions," I said.

"Yes, almost 18. You're not 18 yet," he said.

"Whatever, I'm leaving," I said, waving it off and walking to the front door.

"Come back here," I heard him call.

I ran to my car, jumping in and starting it up. And I was out of the driveway before Ethan could even make it out the front door. My phone kept ringing and dinging, from all the messages and calls from Ethan and Tyler.

It took me ten minutes to drive to the park, to meet Matt. Matt is my boyfriend of two and a half years. He is a very sweet guy, but he gets jealous easily. He is a straight A student, school captain, head of the Drama club and also plays football.

I walked around for five minutes, and finally found Matt sitting on a wooden bench.

"Hey," I smiled, sitting down next to him.

"Hey honey, how are you?" he smiled, slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm good."