Sparks? Chapter 5 ~ The Devil Twins

Sugar Honey Ice Tea!

If Ethan finds out I ditched school, he will kill me! He is very serious about my education and pretty much anything that had to do with me. It annoys me so much!

"Hurry," I yelled over the bike's engine.

"Shut up, I'm going as fast as I can," Tyler said, driving down the main road that connects to my street.

"I don't know why I'm saying go faster, I didn't even want to be on this," I mumbled.

Tyler sped down the road and turned into our street, he sped into the driveway. Once the bike stopped, I jumped off, running to the house and unlocking it. I ran up stairs and tried to find some clothes that you would wear when you're sick. I saw my black gym shorts and my two sizes too big Rolling Stones shirt, and quickly change out of my clothes and put the others on. I threw the other clothes in my wardrobe, and heard a car pull into the driveway. I ran to my bed and jumping under the covers.

"Is she alright?" I heard Ethan ask.

"I'm not sure, she doesn't look so good," Tyler said.

Gee, thanks.

"I'll go check on her," Ethan said.

I looked around for my TV remote and found it under my pillow, grabbing it and turning it on. It came onto Friends, and I heard people walking up the stairs. I grabbed the box of tissues; on my bedside table, and pulling some out, scrunching them and throwing them in random spots on my bed.

Got to make it believable.

I pulled the covers up covering me more just as the door opened.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?" Ethan asked, walking over and sitting on the bed.

"I don't know," I said, then coughed.

I looked at Tyler and saw him rolling his eyes. My fake coughing is better than his!

"You don't look too good," he said, putting his hand on my forehead. "You're hot, and you look pale."

Geez, thanks. This is my natural colour and skins temperature, but then again he doesn't know that.

"I don't feel well," I groaned.

"Well, you rest. Call us if you need anything," Ethan said, getting up and walking out of the room.

"That was the worst faking sick ever," Tyler said.

"It's better than you can do," I said, sitting up and crossing my arms across my chest. "I even added tissues, to make it more believable."

"Yeah, that was a nice touch," he said sarcastically, and walked out of the room.

I sighed, flopping back down onto my bed. He can be so bipolar!

I looked at the TV, and started to watch Friends. I love this show, my favourite guy is Joey and my favourite girl is Phoebe! My favourite episode is where Joey uses a Thesaurus, Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani.

~~~~~

After watching about five hours of Friends, I walked downstairs.

"Hey, how ya feeling?" Ethan asked, when I walked into the lounge room.

He and Tyler were sitting on the cream, jellybean shaped lounge, watching Two and a Half Men. It is the ones with Charlie Sheen in them. Best episode is where Alan thinks his girlfriend, Lyndsey, is cheating on him with Charlie.

"A bit better, I'm hungry," I said, walking toward the kitchen.

"Let me get you something," Ethan said, running into the kitchen before I could get there first. "What do you want?"