Chapter 2

I dressed up in a beautiful tight white dress that enhanced my tanning from the summer. I let my blond hair down, and put a light cover of makeup on. Tracy was dressed in an orange playsuit, while Joanna wore a red dress.

We arrived at Derek's house which was already stuffed with people from all around school.

I am met by Derek right away, drink in his hand as he spins me around to kiss me. I kiss him back, feeling the butterflies in my stomach. "Come babe, let's find you some drinks"

We walk past the enormous crowd of drunk and sober people when we finally arrive at the kitchen to mix some drinks. I get some vodka and soda to start up with. Shortly after Tracy and Joanna meets me and we decide to hit the dancefloor.

The night quickly arrives and I am wandering around drunkly trying to find Derek. I cant seem to find him anywhere. I've checked every room and place he could be downstairs. I decide to make my way up to his room. Maybe he was so drunk he had already passed out.

I open the door, and the sight that meets me, is something I will never forget. I start getting flashbacks from the summer when he cheated, with the same girl he is on top of in his own bed. I feel immobilized, not able to move.

"Omg" I manage to say, feeling the tears pressing on my eyes.

They hear me, and both look to my side. The girl is smirking at me. Derek quickly jumps off of her. "Babe, babe I'm sorry. I thought it was you"

"Oh spare me. You are a cheating bastard, just like this summer. With the same slut as well"
"Bianca please.."
I slap him, not regretting it at all. He hurts from it, holding his hand on his cheek.

"I hate you. You both deserve each other" Is my last words before I storm out of there. I run past every drunk teenager in the living room before escaping the house. I run out to the lawn and stop to sit down. I cry my heart out.

"What happened?" I hear Tracy say as she and Joanna must have seen me rush out.

"He... cheated" I sob, barely able to speak any words.

"Derek? Again?" Joanna ask.

"Yes, Derek. With the same slut" I scream, kicking into the grass in front of me.

"Honey. Come, let's go home"

"I will get the car" Joanna, says, our designated driver.

I'm sitting still in the couch in my house. Mom, dad and Lea is already gone for attending a school thing she had. Joanna and Tracy has fixed up with ice-cream, soda and pizza for all of us.

I'm glad they are taking care of me, but I still feel so much hate towards the girl and Derek, that I cant appreciate it already.

Tracy sits besides me and strokes me. I'm tucked in a blanket, makeup free and in my pajamas. "He does not deserve you"
"Yeah, I'm surprised you even gave him a chance in the first place" Joanna adds

Tracy stare at her. "I didn't mean it"
"No it's true. I am surprised too" I mumble.

A/N - Small part, I know. A better one will come soon xx