Chapter 1

The sun was shining, ever so brightly. Birds were singing and it seemed like the perfect day. The only thing ruining it, was going back to school for my third, and last year. High School had been a blast the two previous years, and it was sad it was coming to an end.

But not because school in particular was fun, but all the fun we made. Me and my best friends Joanna and Tyra, along with the rest of the classes of our year had made it something to remember.

One thing I was looking forward to, was prom. But that was not until December, and one in June, which would be the last. I sighed, walking into school reminiscing about the past. Minding my own business, I'm interrupted abruptly by crashing into someone stronger than me, almost making me fall down. I manage to keep my balance and look in front of me.

His brown eyes glistening in the sun coming through the windows. I feel my body immobilized and mouth loss for words. He looks very handsome, but older than the guys at school. I notice his dressing, too formal for being a student. But he was not someone I had seen before.

"I'm so sorry" He apologizes before I manage to speak. His voice sounded so calming and soothing, so sweet I wanted to hear him speak forever.

"No, I was minding my own business. I'm sorry" I apologize myself, trying to smile a little.
"Maybe you could tell me where classroom 4-1 is?" He then asks me. Clearly, he is a new teacher.

"Of course. It is down the hall... and you know what. I am going the same way. If you don't mind, I'd be happy to show you" I say, biting my lip unknowingly. I was not sure if he took that as flirting, which it most certainly was not. I have a boyfriend of my own, his name is Derek. And I'm totally in love with him.

He seems to be thinking about that, but eventually replies. "If you're already going there, sure".

I smile, and we start walking in that direction. "I don't usually ask students for help" He smiles and look at me before looking ahead.

I chuckle a little. "There is no harm in doing that. I reckon you are new then?"

"Just transferred. I've always wanted to teach at West Beverly, and now I finally got the chance"

"It is a great school. I really love it. Which classes do you teach?"

"Math, Marketing and Economy"

"Interesting" I say, as I have both Marketing and Economy this senior year. Maybe he will have my classes.

"Do you take any of those?"

"Uhm... Yes, I have Economy and Marketing. You see, I finished math the second year because I was ahead of everyone" I say, feeling a bit embarrassed without knowing why. That was a great achievement.

"That is impressive I must say"

"I try" – "Well, here it is. Hope you will find your way to next class" I joke a little.

"I'll be sure to. Thank you ..." He kept his eyes on me, asking for my name. I realized and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Bianca"

"Nice to meet you, Bianca" He smiled, seeming mysterious as he made his way into the classroom. I stood outside wondering why he didn't tell me his name. Though, I would probably find out in just a matter of time.

"Girl!" I suddenly hear someone shriek and look up to see both Tyra and Joanna rushing towards me. I do the same and greet them in a big hug everyone shrieking.

"I missed you guys" I say, squished into the hug.

We part.

"So, who was that hottie you were talking to?" Tyra jokes, winking at me.

I shake my head smiling. "No one. Just a new teacher, I was helping him out" I say defending.

"Sure, you were "Helping him out" "Joanna laughs continuing Tyra's joke. They stand together making kissy faces. I role my eyes.

"You are so hilarious"

The bell rings in, and the hallway is suddenly filled with people rushing to their classes. "Saved by the bell" Tiara winks at me once again, and I cant help but smile. They will surely give me a hard time about this for the rest of the year. We gather our things and walk to Science class.

After class I'm met by Derek and his gang walking towards me and my girls. "Look at my babe" He greets me with numerous kisses and an arm around my waist. "Hi to you too" I smile. He gives me butterfly, still after one year of dating.

I fell in love with him before he even knew who I was. He was the popular sports jockey, while I was just a regular school girl. But then me, Tyra and Joanna became a popular posy after our transformation the second year. Everyone looked at us like the school's prettiest girl, and it made us very popular. I do not complain, but that was never the reason for our glow up.

"Me and the boys are hosting a party after school. A getting ready for school party"

"You mean, getting ready to get hammered" Joanna adds. And we laugh.

"Indeed!" he high-fives his friends.

"We will be there" I say, giving him one last kiss before heading to our lockers.

"So, you two seem to be going much better again" Tyra says.

Truth was, Derek had a little accident where a girl had kissed him. He had not kissed back, but didn't really resist it either. He apologized, and excused himself by saying he was too drunk to even think straight, which was true. It took me a while, but I always thought we had something special. I could not just throw that away.

"Yeah..." I hesitate a bit, before looking at them, leaning towards my locker. "It is hard sometimes. I am scared he will do it again"

"As long as you take care of yourself, we will always support your decision" Tyra says.

"I still think you deserve much better" Joanna adds.

I look at them both and sigh. "I know guys. I'm just so in love, and sometimes my heart speaks instead of my brain"

Joanna strokes my arm. "We know"

Bell rings, and it is time for our next class, Economy. With the one and only.

We take our seats when inside the classroom. Shortly after, the teacher arrives, and my eyes are instantly on him. Tracy notices as she pokes me.

"Oh, it is your hottie" She whispers. I give her the look and role my eyes.

"I have Derek" I whisper back, and she smirks.

"Good day class. My name is Michael Jackson, but I would prefer you call me Mr. Jackson" He started, and I kept my eyes on him the whole time and felt like he was looking at me too, much more than the others.

A/N

I know I already have another story where Michael is a teacher. But this is going to be different still. I hope you will like it  xx

A little about the story:

I'm using the fictional school "West Beverly High" that is also used in the tv-show Beverly Hills 90210. I might change the name for the school later, but thats not so important anyways. x

Love xo