Scared Money (Book 5)

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

I swear sometimes a lot of bitches don't know how to keep there mouth shut for keeping a secret. I mean aren't we suppose to be friends, ride or die, sista'? But, I guess not everybody can stay true to themselves. To be honest, with everyone reading my life story I appreciate that you're still showing love especially when I was in my young days. I had to admit, shit been going hay wire for a long time, but I manage to deal with it. With me now 25 and Aubrey only four years old, things have been going rough lately. Tyrek basketball career has been going over the roof lately and I'm very proud of him. But, I'm not proud of these ho's throwing them self at him.

Me finally done with Young Thugs and just making a few music here and there if I was to spit something. I decided to go for a modeling job. My modeling business has been going off the roof also, but, it seems like Tyrek hasn't been likely it lately. But, sometimes he just got to stop being controlling. Everybody have been doing fine lately. Me finding out that Rose has a new serious boyfriend; Daniel in her arms and my girls; Bree, Kendra and Nini have been going strong with there man and kids.

I don't recall that drama has come through with me for a long time now and I like it that way. I never felted my relax then anyone in my family. But, sometimes...

I can be wrong.

"It seems like every time you come up something happens and bring you down." -Tupac Shakur