6| Damon Skye

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

"Cassie Thompson, right?" I look up and took a step back seeing no other then Sarah Skye. I gave a fake smile and removed my glasses.

"Yeah, Sarah Skye, right?" She nodded her head taking a sip of her drink.

"Glad you can make it to my party. Hope you're having a good time."

"Well, I just came not so long ago, so I didn't really see anything, but I'm looking forward to it." I smiled.

"Me too." She replied. "Are you here by yourself?" I shook my head. Should I tell her that I came with my friends or Tyrek.

"No, I'm here with a few people." She gave me a look I couldn't explain but she quickly covered it up with a smile.

"Oh, okay. Well, I hope to see more of you, Cassie." She said touching my shoulders. I put my hand on top of hers patting it a little bit as she started walking away. To this point, I didn't even remember where I was going anymore. The air was really intense and I needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

/>

"God, that air was intense." I said to myself as I actually found a way out of the club instead of going to the front. I made it to an back alley, which was not the best idea. Who knows what the hell shit be crawling over here. I lean against the wall and check my phone. Scrolling through Instagram, it was mostly the party. I took a few pictures with some people I knew and sort of had a good time. Ty still didn't saw me, but I just realized that I was more worried about Ty catching me then his friends spotting me.

Who knows how many of his team he came with. Letting out a yawn I grew hungry and I took a glance of my left finger which suppose to have a engagement ring on it. I still couldn't explain why I didn't have the ring on. It sorta hurts me that I'm doing this shit to him, but I never look at his finger though.

"You seem a little tense there." Started from the voice I turned around quickly to face a man. He was dark skinned with a top hat hair kind of type. He was leaning against smoking weed or probably a cigarette.

"What you mean?" I replied back to him on high alert. It been a while since I went to an alley after the club. I tried staying away as much as possible after that crazy club incident between Beyoncé and Ne'Veah when they almost drown my whole team and her goons tried to rape me once in a alley.

"I mean you's seem frustrated, like 'I don't want to be here" type tense." I shrugged my shoulders crossing my arms.

"I mean I don't," I replied truthfully. "But, I low key kinda do." He nodded his head in understanding.

"Same." We stood there quietly. He didn't say nothing after that which was weird to me, but I ain't sayin' nothing either. I finally decided to go back to the club, but as soon as I was about to reach for the door he finally said; "Have fun." I put my hand on the door handle and pull but it was freaking lock. I groan and shook my head having to walk around back to the entrance of the club.

As I was about to turned the corner of the alley, I stop so quick I almost fell. Peaking over the edge I see Tyrek and his friends leaving the club. I check the time in my phone and see that its almost eleven and I was surprised on how late it was and on how early he's leaving. He was looking at his phone and I head a feeling that he was going to text me.

"Shit," I replied if he finds me not home and I tried sneaking in with this clothes on then shit was about to go down. I scrolled down my contact list trying to see who to called to pick me up on time, but Rose was in college and Shawn is probably doing something else that will required him to take hours to pick me up.

"What's wrong with you?" Turning around I see the same guy that was smoking walking towards me again. Thinking for a minute it was a risk or get in a argument situation.

"You got a car, bruh." He nodded his head and I told him what to do. I offer to pay but he didn't want it and wanted to tell me something that I should know. I shrugged my shoulders again and waited for him as he go and get his car. I watch Ty talking and laughing with his teammates and I was also was trying to get a glimpse of finger. He keep on crossing his arms or putting his hands on his pocket so I couldn't really get a good look. I smack my lips and lean against the wall, waiting for the guy.

Shid, I was literally putting myself in danger of letting some nigga that I met in the alley giving me a ride back home. The Cassie from high school is actually mature, but still not responsible of her own beings. I still hate my rich no good son of a bitch dad, Tyga and his ex-girlfriend Blac Chyna. I miss my mom and I also miss my rap career. Just thinking about it brings back memories to when me and the girls performed in a club for Shawn's performance. When we were singing "Love Coca" and I met his green eyes. Just thinking about it makes me shiver and let out a smile to the point that he put up with all my shit for the last few years and still haven't given up on me, luckily on us to be honest.

Taking a peek around the corner I see Ty walking back to the club for some reason. I check my phone and see that he didn't even text me, so maybe he wasn't leaving yet. Just before I start to fucking wait again for so damn long, I see a car coming towards me and stop. The person rolled down his window and it was the guy from the alley. I sign in relief at how nice his car was. It was clean and looked brand new.

I went around and got inside as he pull out and drove off to the city. "Thanks." I said.

"No problem, glad to help a friend out." He smiled. I look at him and scoff.

"Boy, we are not friends. I don't even know your name."

"Damon Skye."

"Didn't need your last nam--wait, did you just said 'Skye'?" Stopping at a red light, he looks at me and nodded. "Are you by any chance Sarah Skye brother?"

"Step-brother." He smiled. Oh shit.

Check out Wolf's Temptation description as my new story soon. Already have a few chapters written and ready to post it.

Instagram: @blverepresent._
Snapchat: @http.blvee