16| Pre-Mixtape Party

The first book, Thug Life !, will be transferring to Dreame.com. The first five chapters will still be there, but the other will be removed and you will have to read it at Dreame. I am finishing this story, even though it been a year.

Also, I'm starting a business called, gxnesisnaturals. You can find it on Instagram, really appreciate if you support me on this business. Thank you.

Tyrek Johnson

     The week passed by quick. I didn't even remember half the week from all those practices and to Cat sometimes annoying me with her silence treatment. Well, she isn't exactly giving me a silence treatment, but she's not talking to me like she normally use too. It was Saturday afternoon and that party that Cat was guest star to was tonight, later in the night. Cat still didn't talk to me about it and how or why she was guest star on some album release party. I kept quiet on that and just mind my business. She was going to tell me sooner or later.

Today, I wasn't going to practice today. Even though, we have a game next week against Utah Jazz next Wednesday, I didn't want to stretch something out. The stress I had develop made me want to workout and stay a little over for practice, to which made me super sore around my ankle and thighs. Sitting down on the couch, browsing through the channels, my phone ring. Damn, I hope it isn't Darwin. He's been really on my ass about this draft shit to the point that I might not want to say yes. Checking my phone, I see that it was Chad.

"Yo," I said.

"Ty, me and the boys going to some album party, you wanna slide through?"

"Nah, man. I work my legs out to much and now I'm sore as fuck," I deeply sign. Even, if I wasn't sore I probably wouldn't even go.

"Damn, man, I told you not to stay to long, boy,"

"Nigga, you's not my momma," I laugh.

"Ahh, you right, but alright man, more for me,"

"Don't you got a girl?" I question him.

"I mean the food and drinks. Shit, if I was that type of nigga, Bree and Cat would have my ass, bruh," Facts. Cat don't play about the friends who she love. I probably would have to defend him and her from not getting killed or going to jail.

"Alright, man," he hung up and I threw my phone next to me. Aubrey was taking a nap, so I was just downstairs, by myself, watching reruns of old cartoons. I watch Kids Next Door for a couple of minutes, until I heard some footsteps. Looking back, I see Cassie fine ass coming downstairs on her phone. Checking the time on my phone, it was currently three in the afternoon.

"Babe," I said to her, hoping she will response, she glance at me as she took her last steps. "Please, babe, let me get some lovin', I'm sorry," I wasn't sure what the apology was for, but I did it just for the shits of it.

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

I've been ignoring Ty, since yesterday. I was stress because of him and this big decision, so I said fuck it and stay quiet. I could tell it was bothering him, cause here he is begging for some lovin'. I decided to not ignore him and gave him some my good lovin'.

Going around the couch, I sat close to him not trying to move his leg and started kissing his lips, cheeks and neck. It was currently around three in the afternoon and Steve was coming by with an outfit for me to wear. I told him about the Leilani mixtape party and how I wanted to show out, since she decided to put me as a special guest without my permission. I didn't tell Ty about, but I'm guessing he already say it, but didn't say anything.

"Cat, don't start," Ty smiles as he grips my leg. He tries to hover me over, but I wasn't going to at the moment. "Come on," he whines.

"No, nigga," I laugh. "I'm not in the mood," I push his hands off me and stayed closed to him. Looking at him for a brief moment, I sign. "I'm going to this party tonight,"