Chapter 14: Dinner in Hell (Part 2)

Riley's Point of View

Blake was so angry that I knew that if Asher doesn't get off Aaron soon then I have no idea how to control Blake. On top of that, I have to control my own wolf, who was trying to get out and I could understand his anger because the position Asher was in with Aaron. I get that they are extremely close and crap but I really hate the idea about Aaron and Asher being so close that they are almost kissing each other.

"Aaron s-s-stop ittt!!!" My ears heard Asher say while he was laughing at something. I looked up to see Aaron ticking Asher on the sides. 'So my little mate is ticklish?' I thought. 'That's good to know.'

"Then try to get off me! Or give me what I want!" Aaron challenged Asher. At first, Asher looked over to us like he didn't want us to see this. Wait! What the hell does Aaron want?!

"Do I have to?" Asher whinnied to Aaron, and Aaron stubbornly nodded his head yes. Asher sighed, "Fine! You big baby!" and he started to lean down and have Aaron a kiss on the cheek. A FUCKING KISS ON THE CHEEK! Before I could do anything Blake ran to where Aaron and Asher were and ripped Asher off Aaron so fast that it looked like one whole big blur.

"Um what are you doing?" Asher's cute little voice questioned Blake's actions. At this moment Asher was being held like a baby by Blake. While Blake's foot was on top of Aaron so that he could not get up. Oh crap! Blake was mad!!!! That's not good! Blake is a scary asshole when he is mad like he is hiding a demon inside himself waiting to be released.

"Why the fuck did you kiss Aaron on the cheek? Is he your boyfriend or what?" Blake growled and his eyes were glaring at Aaron who was now standing.

"No he's not my boyfriend! That would be a bit on the weird side. I only kissed him on the cheek because he wanted me to show him that I love him in a brotherly way. It is a weird thing we do," Asher explained but he never lifted his eyes off the ground. Blake seemed to calm down a bit but I know that if I don't step in now, I don't think Aaron will be able to see another day.

"Okay that's means that you are still available for us!" I responded back with a wink. I felt hope swell inside me when his cheeks turned a bright red and he looked the other way to where Jamie was standing and gave him a 'help me' look. However, That backfired when Jamie mouthed 'you are on your on' and went to calm down Aaron who looked like he was going the murder someone.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING FLIRT WITH MY PRECIOUS LITTLE BABY! DIE YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!" Aaron shouted and out of no where Aaron smashed his wooden spoon on Blake's head. After seeing that the spoon had no affect on Blake, Aaron threw the spoon to the side and brought out a fucking pan from behind his back! What the hell?! Is he a wizard that can magically pull out potential murder weapons from behind him! Now if I learned on thing from Tangled, its that getting hit by a pan is extremely painful. And yes I watched Tangled, don't judge me!

"AARON, I DID NOT GIVE YOU ANY PERMISSION TO HIT SOMEONE WITH A PAN TODAY! PUT IT DOWN!" Asher's voice roared with a sudden burst. I finally relaxed when my brain finally processed what Asher had just said and tensed back up.

"You mean Aaron has hit people with the pan before?!" I asked with fear that he may hit me without permission.

"Yeah he has, but we made a deal that unless I tell him that he can use the pan he is not allow to hit anyone with it. Even though it seems like he just does anyway. So you may want to watch your back," Asher warned us and I knew that he was teasing Blake and I but I could not get myself to relax anymore. I know that my dad had hired Aaron to protect the pack just in case however I did not realized how dangerous he actually was.

Aaron snapped his fingers in my face and spoke calmly but with a deathly tone, "Let's go eat dinner now and if I see one thing suspicious than you may want to watch out what is in your food." with that he walked away. Jamie and Asher started to sit down next to each other, because Asher thought he could escape from Blake and I. Blake quickly picked Asher up before he could sit down with Jamie and sat him in the seat that was in between us. Asher's face blushed a bright red and he shyly started to play with his hands.

Jamie started to get even more curious and decided to ask, "Are you guys gay or straight? Because if you guys are gay that would be cool and if you're not that's still fine too."

I was about to answer but Blake beat me to it. "Well, we did not know if we were gay or not because we have only dated girls before," Blake paused and looked over to Asher, who looked like he wanted to cry, and continued. "Until we met a guy who made us crazy for him, we are only gay for him."

"So do both of you date the same person or do you make the person chose?" Jamie inquired. However Asher was still looking like he wanted to cry and kept playing with his fingers.

"Blake and I share everything, we have always like the same person due to how strong our connection really is. Also I believe that the person would not like to chose between the two of us," I responded this time. I wonder why Asher looks so down now?

"Since we are all friends here, who is this 'guy' that turned you guys gay," Jamie began to ask. Blake and I looked at each other and decided that we should just say who it is to clear any misunderstandings with Asher.

Asher's Point of View

While Jamie was asking all the questions about the twins love life, I couldn't help but feel sad because I really liked the twins and the thought that they are gay for someone else and only that person hurt like hell. I don't understand why it hurts so much, I only just met them, yet it feels like my heart is being ripped out of my body.

"Since we are all friends here, who is this 'guy' that turned you guys gay," I heard Jamie ask them and my ears perked up. I just hope that whoever they like likes them back because they are extremely kind and they are the first people to talk to Jamie and I in school. Even though, I wish they would like to be with me and I felt like I was going to die because they like someone else, I wish them to have a good life for him.

"The person we like is As-" they began to say, but Aaron walked in, cutting them off with a glare that seemed to be filled with suspicion and hatred. I wonder why though, it is not like Blake and Riley did something wrong. However, I know I should not say this but why did Aaron have. To walk in at that very moment?! I wanted to know who they liked!! I sighed in frustration until I heard my stomach rumble and my face turned a bright red because I knew everybody heard it.

"Don't worry little one, I just got the food!" Aaron spoke as if I was going to die and took my plate from me. I never understood why but Aaron has always liked to serve my food. I guess it is his way of spoiling me.

"If you don't mind, Aaron," Jamie glared at him. "Before you rudely interrupted, Blake and Riley were trying to say something." After that Jamie started to look at then waiting. However, they did not answer, instead they got up.

"We will show you who we like," they both said in unison and stalked there way over to me. Maybe they meant they had a picture of the guy on their phone which was probably the reason they came to me first.

Before I knew it I was sandwiched between two people, with Blake kissing me and Riley holding me in place waiting for his turn. Why the fuck are they kissing me!!!??? Don't they already like some- OHHHH!! I'm the one they like?! Slowly my thoughts disappeared as my body start to melt away from just a simple kiss and mini me was enjoying this too much. What the hell am I suppose to do???

~SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING I HAVE JUST BEEN TO BUSY WITH SCHOOL THESE DAYS