Chapter 10

I was currently addressing my peerage on what happened during Rias's meeting with the Yakitori and what was going to happen. Once finished I let the information sink in.

Okita: So, we're to help Rias and her Peerage with their training?

(Y/N): Yes, we'll be heading out to the house that her family owns in the forest. We are to head their first thing in the morning. I want to get there before Ria-tan and the others. 

Okita nodded as well as everyone else. I dismissed them as they all went to pack for the training session with the only one staying being Yukari.

Yukari: Do you think ten days is enough time to get them ready?

(Y/N): Honestly no, but it's the best chance she's going to get. We can't help them like with the Fallen Angles, so it's up to get strong enough. I may hate him, but the Yakitori shouldn't be taken lightly. Hopefully, they take this training seriously.

Yukari: I'm sure they will. Now, let's go pack our things, you need to get ready yourself.

I nodded as we walked to our rooms to pack. As I was packing a thought crossed my mind.  What was that place I was at the night before the meeting?

The Next Day

It was early in the morning as my peerage and I were currently in Rias's family mansion she was using to train for her rating game against Bird Brain. We were currently waiting for said people to show up to start their training. Some of us starting to lose their composure.

Nobu: When are they going to get here! We've been waiting forever!

Yukari: Now Nobu, we've only been here for half an hour. 

(Y/N): Really? We've been here for that long already?

Yukari nodded as I sigh, what's taking them so long.

(Y/N): I'll be back, I'm going to go see if they're coming up yet.

My peerage nodded as I walked outside. I looked down the only trail that leads up to this house since it was hidden in the middle of the forest. A perfect place to train in peace. As I walked I could hear what sounded like someone running as their footsteps became louder. Soon I saw the pervert run over the hill as he finally came into sight. He was carrying a small bag over his back as he was hunched over, catching his breath. Not soon after that, the other members of Rias's peerage appeared as well and I couldn't help but noticed that the others were carrying bigger bags than him. I frowned seeing that Rias and Akeno weren't carrying bags themselves.

(Y/N): It's about time you guys finally showed up. We've been waiting for a while now.

Her peerage looks at me as Rias smiled.

Rias: Sorry for the wait, it just took longer than expected.

Issei: Hey, Rias, what's he doing here?

(Y/N): Well, I'm here to help you train. Now, why don't you get yourselves settled in and we can start your training immediately.

Issei: What?! But we just got here!

(Y/N): Exactly, there's no time to waste. You need to make the most of your training and now stop wasting your valuable time complaining.

The others left to put their stuff in the house while my Peerage came out.

(Y/N): Now, for the most part, you will be helping Ria-tan's peerage, so feel free to train them in any way you see fit. Also, don't be afraid to do some of your own training if you want.

They nodded as Rias and her peerage returned. They stood in front of me as I started to separate them. 

(Y/N): Now then, the way I see it, your peerage lacks in the most obvious ways. I'm going to assign you to one or more teachers. You will listen to whatever it is they say. Now first is Kiba, you rely too much on your speed and agility. You lack power and durability. Tell me, what would happen if you fought someone faster and stronger than you?