Chapter 8

A couple of days have passed since the whole Asia thing and she's become accustomed to being a part of Rias's peerage. She comes and visits us every now and then, her and Kasen get along well. I was relaxing in the Student Council office waiting for Sona, as Yukari and Tenshi were sitting beside me.

(Y/N): What's taking Nē-chan so long! It's getting boring!

Yukari: Behave yourself (Y/N), your starting to behave like Serafall-sama.

(Y/N): I just wanted to surprise her, but she isn't here yet. And Tenshi already broke whatshisname's desk.

Before either of them could respond the door opened as the Student Council came inside. They stopped as they noticed me sitting at Sona's desk.

(Y/N): It's about time Nē-chan, I was about to start looking for you!

Sona: *sigh* Well, as you can see, that won't be necessary anymore. Anyway, what do you want?

(Y/N): So harsh... Can't I just come and see my Nē-chan whenever I feel like it?

Sona: You can, but we both know that you don't visit anyone without a purpose.

(Y/N): *sigh* You're no fun. Anyway, I came to see if you were taking your pawn to go get a familiar. 

Sona: Yes, I was going to take him, but I suspect Rias of doing the same with her pawn.

(Y/N): I wonder how you are going to settle it, he only takes one family once a month.

Sona: We'll take care of it, so don't worry. By the way does your peerage posses familiars?

(Y/N): Of course Nē-chan, here's mine.

A small white dog with red eyes and wearing a red hat appeared from nowhere as it stood next to me.

(Y/N): This is my Familiar, her name is Momiji Inubashiri. Yukari, do you want to show them your Familiars? What about you Tenshi?

They thought about it before shaking their heads no. Shrugging off their answers I turned back to Sona.

(Y/N): Well, we best be off, good luck with whatever you do Nē-chan.

We left the Student Council room, but as we left I heard her pawn.

Saji: Kaichō! My desk is broken!

Sona: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Run!

Next Day

(Y/N): *kicks open door* Ria-tan, we're here!

My peerage and I walk into the ORC as we take our seats. Rias sighs as she speaks up.

Rias: Hello (Y/N), what are you doing here? We were showing Issie our familiars.

(Y/N): Ah! About that.

I gestured to the door as a knock came from it. Rias was confused as Akeno got up and open the door. Behind the door was Sona and her peerage.

(Y/N): Man, three whole peerages, it's kinda crowded in here. 

I remained seated as Sona and her peerage walked into the room, I could overhear Asia asking the pervert a question.

Asia: *whispering* Issie, who are these people?

Issei: *whispering* The one in the middle is Sona Shitori, the student council president and the one on the far left is Tsubaki Shinra, the vice president. Looks like the whole student council is here.

Rias then walked in front of Sona.

Rias: Hello Sona, what can I do for you?

Sona smiled at her and spoke.