Chapter 2

I awoke the next day as I felt a pressure on me. I looked down and saw Tenshi and MHX sleeping peacefully on me. I stealthily got out of their grips and downstairs to find Fujino cooking breakfast.

(Y/N): Good morning Fujino.

Fujino: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): I see that you're ready for school... that's in an hour.

Fujino: *giggles* I just woke up early that's all.

I sat down as Fujino continued to cook. As I waited, the rest of my peerage came down and joined me at the table. Fujino finished the breakfast as we all served ourselves. We ate breakfast in relative silence, with Nobu breaking the silence to ask Okita questions. As we finished up, Yuuka and I cleaned the dishes then everyone left to get ready for school or in Mokou's case her Yakitori stand. We met at the front door and left. As we walked we saw that Ryōma and Oryō's car was gone, Kagatane's wasn't there as well.

MHX: It seems our teacher has already left.

Nobu: Yeah, those two always arrive early.

Okita: It also seems that Kagatane-san has left as well.

(Y/N): Probably to take Kohina to her school, then he's going to do whatever he does.

Yukari: He hunts strays in his spare time. He gets the ones closest to little Kohina's school first.

Yuuka: Such a protective father he is.

We continued on our way to school, along the way we said goodbye to Mokou as she went to her food stall. We arrived at the school and our arrival together sent the student body into a frenzy. They were shouting about losing their chances and how lucky I am. These people need to get a hobby or something. As we walked we came across Sona and Tsubaki who were looking at us with an unamused gaze.

(Y/N): Good morning Sona and Tsubaki.

Sona: Good morning (Y/N), it seems you sent the students into a frenzy this morning.

(Y/N): It's not my fault that the student body can't think outside of their hormones.

Sona: *sigh* I guess you're right. Just get to class before you're late.

With a nod of our heads, we made our way to class as Yuuka and Yukari separated from us to get to their own class, but not without their kiss. Then I had to walk Tenshi and Kasen to keep them from wandering off. Like before, they wouldn't leave without a kiss also. Why must my peerage be so demanding, but I did notice the boy that Rias is keeping her eye on is staring at me in jealousy. Ignoring his scowl, the rest of us walked to Ryōma and Oryō's class. We walked in as Ryōma started the class.

Timeskip

I was sitting on the roof of the school with Nobu and Okita as we ate lunch. Along the way, Artoria and left to go do some school project she had for a class.

Nobu: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Yes? I'm right here, you don't have to yell.

Nobu: Right, sorry, but when are we going to take care of some strays? I'm getting bored.

Okita: Please say soon, she doesn't stop whining about it.

(Y/N): Well, you're in luck Nobu, we got an assignment from Sera during class, we have to eliminate a group of stray devils and fallen angels that have been attacking the humans in the area.

Okita: Really? It's strange for devils and fallen to team up.

(Y/N): That's what I thought as well, but it is what it is.