Chapter 1

It was a nice day at Kuoh Academy, the students were hanging out and conversing with one another. It was your typical day, that is until three unknown people appeared by the front gate. Their appearance caught the attention of most of the student population as they began to walk inside the school grounds. The three students were (Y/N) Shitori or Sitri, the younger brother of Sona Sitri, a first year in Kuoh Academy and next to him were two members of his peerage. On his left was his bishop Yuuka Kazami, a stunning young woman with vibrant green hair and piercing red eyes. On his right was his queen Yukari Yakumo, a striking young woman with long golden hair and mesmerizing violet eyes. Both of them being third years in the school.

(Y/N) POV

I was walking into the school with Yuuka and Yukari. As we walked around I could hear the senseless fawning of the female students and the blatant and disgusting perversions of the male students.

Female Student #1: Look at him! He's so hot!

Female Student #2: He looks a lot like the student president, do you think they're related?

Male student #1: Look there go Yukari-sama and Yuuka-sama! Looking as hot as usual!

Male Student #2: But who is the guy standing next to them?!

Toning out their nonsensical rambles I turned my attention to my peerage members.

(Y/N): Tell me you two are the students always this... single-minded?

Yuuka: Unfortunately, they are, but you learn to get used to it over time.

Yukari: Indeed. Now my king, why did you suddenly enroll in the academy without telling anybody? The only ones you told were us, Kagetane, and Mokou.

(Y/N): Because I wanted to surprise Sona. Nobu and Okita can't keep a secret for the life of them and would blurt it out, Tenshi would be herself and accidentally let it slip, while Kasen would ramble on and reveal it without realizing.

Yuuka: That is true, but why not tell the others?

(Y/N): They weren't in the room when I told everyone. Where are the others anyway?

Yukari: As you know Nobu, Okita and Artoria are first years here and are already in their class. Mokou is running her yakitori stand in town, Kagetane is getting Kohina enrolled in school. Fujino is a second year here and in the same class as Tenshi and Kasen. Sakamoto and Oryō are teaching the first year students, Kasen is probably taking care of animals nearby and will show up late, and Tenshi is being herself.

(Y/N): *sigh* I swear... you guys are quite the handful sometimes. Anyway, can you lead me to the student council's room, I need to get my schedule.

Yuuka: Sure, just follow us.

I follow Yuuka and Yukari as we make our way to the council's room. On the way there I sensed another familiar presence.

(Y/N): Gremory. So Rias is here as well?

Yuuka: *annoyed* Yes, the lobster is here.

(Y/N): What's the matter Yuuka, something bothering you?

Yuuka: The lobster can't sense our demonic energy so she sees us as potential candidates for her peerage. She has that damn cat follow us all the time. It's starting to get annoying.

(Y/N): *petting her head* It's okay Yuuka, it'll stop once I reveal you guys as my peerage. She'll hang her head in disappointment and sulk about it for like three days.

Yuuka: *smiles* Thank you (Y/N).

Yukari: As touching as this moment is, we're at the council room. You two will have to continue this moment later.