Chapter 9

!Warning,this chapter is borderline M rated.You've been warned.!

Feeling Down

The next following day,Jibanyan and Usapyon were awaiting for the guests to arrive at their home.
When the time came,there was a knock at the door.
Jibanyan opened it to reveal Natsume,Keisuke,Touma,Akinori,and Ayame.
They were carrying bags with supplies they needed to stay over the night.
She lead the five guests in,but she was a bit nervous as they followed her through the house.
They made it to the living room with Usapyon and Junior waiting on them.
The guests sat their bags on the floor and greeted them.
They were astounded by Usapyon's appearance without his suit.
Keisuke bursted out,"I thought you were a rabbit!"
"No,I'm not." Usapyon spoke.
Akinori was puzzled,"What are you.....?"
"I'm a otter." Usapyon responded.
Touma pondered a bit,"Then why do you dress up like a rabbit?"
Usapyon sighed as he explained,"Well,I can't remember much of my past.The only thing I remember is......when I was alive,I somehow ended up being raised with rabbits.I guess I wanted to fit in.I can't recall anything after that."
"That's amazing and kind of sad....."Ayame replied.
Usapyon shrugged it off,"Eh,I wouldn't worry about it.It doesn't bother me."
He looked at Jibanyan and smiled,"Jibanyan thinks I look better without my suit.Don't ya,Jibanyan?"
Everyone looked at Jibanyan,waiting for an answer.
Jibanyan got flustered,"Well......it's not that you look bad with your suit.You look good-I mean.......with or without your suit,you look great!"
Natsume looked back at Usapyon,"Either way,Usapyon is pretty cool."
"Yeah,he's the coolest!"Akinori butted in.
"Thanks,but I can't take all the credit." Usapyon glanced at Jibanyan,"I mean,Jibanyan is a pretty cool guy.Just wait until you see him in his pjs."
Jibanyan took notice that everyone was wearing pajamas.
"Of course.........I'll be right back." Jibanyan left and went to her bedroom.
She opened the drawers of her dresser and browsed around.
"Come on......I gotta have something besides nightgowns."
Jibanyan didn't want anyone to raise questions about her attire and wanted to avoid anything feminine for the time being.
She picked up some footed pajamas.They were pink and had rabbit ears attached to them.
"My god......I remember this.My parents got this for me as a Christmas gift."
She shoved the pajamas back in the drawer and groaned in disbelief,"Only if they realized that I'm not a kid anymore."
Jibanyan searched for a few minutes and grew furious,"This is the one time that I wish I had pants!"
This gave Jibanyan an idea as she opened drawers from Usapyon's dresser.
She picked up one of his tee shirts and slipped it on.It was oversized on her,but she dealt with it.
"He'll get me for this,but at least my secret will be safe."

Jibanyan went back to the living room as everyone stared at her with an awkward silence.
Usapyon went to her and protested,"Why are you wearing my shi-"
He paused as he noticed the weird looks everyone gave him.
"I mean......my favorite shirt! Why are you wearing my favorite shirt that I gave you?!"Usapyon patted Jibanyan on the back while exchanging fake smiles to each other.
"Because......um......I thought you would like it."Jibanyan shrugged.
Touma studied Jibanyan's attire,"Hmm.......that's an interesting choice of clothing."
"I wasn't expecting you to wear something like that......."Akinori stated.
Ayame grinned and added,"But you look so cute!"
"I just like being comfortable......that's all."Jibanyan blushed and looked away.
Junior interrupted them,"Everyone is here! Let's start the sleepover!"
"Ok,ok.Wait......what do kids do these days?" Jibanyan paused.
Keisuke looked at her in disbelief,"I can't believe you didn't know about this kind of stuff.I thought you would be cooler than that."
"I haven't kept up with stuff these days!"Jibanyan complained.
Keisuke backed away and hid behind Natsume,"Sorry!"
Natsume sighed,"I'm sorry about my brother."
"It's fine.....but.....how about you guys take charge and show us what to do?"Usapyon suggested.
"Alright! Finally! We get to be in charge and do whatever we want!"Akinori exclaimed with excitement.
Jibanyan crossed her arms,"Just don't do anything illegal."
Akinori proudly planned out all of the activities,but he wanted Junior to pick out what he desired since it was his sleepover.
Time passed by quickly as everyone took part in various activities,such as,playing spin the bottle and telling each other stories.
Eventually,Jibanyan grew tired and took a break on the couch.
She watched as Usapyon played twister with their son and the other guests.
Jibanyan noticed something was off as she saw Natsume standing in the corner alone.
She tried to get her attention,"Psst!"
Natsume noticed Jibanyan was signaling for her.
Jibanyan gestured for her to sit with her on the couch.
"Psst! Come here!" Jibanyan quietly demanded.
Natsume pointed at herself,"Me?"
"Yes,you! Come here!" Jibanyan waited,while staring at Natsume.
She decided to approach Jibanyan and sat next to her.
Natsume looked at Jibanyan,"What is it?"
"Why were you over there....standing alone?........Did someone die?"Jibanyan was confused,but yet concerned.
"Oh.....no. It's just......my parents have been fighting lately."Natsume looked down at the floor.
"So? My parents fight sometimes." Jibanyan noticed Natsume was unusually quiet.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean that......."Jibanyan went silent and twiddled her paws.
Natsume took a deep breath and let out a deep sigh,"It's ok.........it's just......not only they've been fighting lately........they've been doing this........for years."
She looked at Jibanyan,who looked back with a shocked expression,"Really......? My parents just fight once every few years.What's going on with your parents?"

Shadowside Hidden SecretsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara