Notes

Here are some notes about this fic before you read it.

This is an AU of Shadowside and it's the same universe,but things are altered to fit my ships and headcanons.

The antagonists are not in this due to not being interesting to me.

I'm still debating if I should put Komasan and Komajiro in this or not.(especially since these versions of them are not the OG versions)

Like I said before,this AU will have a lot of my headcanons in it and if you haven't seen them(on my DA/Tumblr) you might get confused.

This fic will have a lot of time skips.

Also,Usapyon is in this despite the fact that he hasn't made an appearance in Shadowside yet and he's based on my design for him.

Usapyon's VA is Daisuke Ono.His Lightside form sounds like Hirato from Karneval while his Shadowside form sounds like Jotaro Kujo from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

Every VA is the same except for Jibanyan's. Jibanyan's Lightside VA is Naoko Yamamoto and sounds like Calamity Mary from Magical Girl Raising Project and her Shadowside VA is still Takaya Kuroda.

But Jibanyan usually uses her Shadowside voice by default in both Lightside and Shadowside forms and rarely uses her Lightside voice,so when I refer to Jibanyan switching to her real Lightside voice,just imagine the VA above.

Jibanyan is referred as she in this AU.(and of course it's part of my headcanon of her being a trans woman.)

Whisper and Fubuki-hime are Jibanyan's adoptive parents in this.

Inaho will also be present in this AU.

This fic will be mostly focusing on Keita,Whisper,and Jibanyan and their own conflicts.

One last thing,if you don't like this AU or my headcanons,then don't say anything or comment.I will report it or remove it myself.

This fic might possibly be borderline rated M,but it's still rated T since I would never gain the courage to actually do a rated M fic.

I hope you guys enjoy this fic!

(Forgot to add my headcanon about Usapyon being a trans man)