January 19th - 25th, 2019

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Written in the Stars

Author: LivEvansANDJayThomas

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Rating: Warm

Link: Click the external link at the bottom

Short Summary:

Vanessa and Nathan's parents have been saying for years that they would wind up together. As best friends this seemed unlikely. But when the novel Nathan's been working on scores him a publishing contract, he decides to move back home after spending years abroad. Could the candle Vanessa has been carrying for Nate be snuffed out by his stubborn refusal, or will he use it to light the path forward for them both?

Possible Triggers: Not mentioned

Strongest Writing Trait: I would like to say the fact that it is co-written means that both male and female mains have realistic voices

Weakest Writing Trait: Once more based on the way, it is co-written, but I think it is striking the balance between the description, dialogue and action.

Help Request: Just general feedback would be great. What people liked, what could have been done better, what it lacks, etc.

★★★★

You will have a minimum of one week to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you do a minimum of 3-5 chapters to get a good feel of the author's work. Once you've finished reading, there are some questions for you on the book club forum for you to consider when giving feedback.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, have fun!

Happy reading/writing my lovelies!