December 1st - 14th, 2018

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Temper: Deference

Author: Lila-Mina

Genre(s): Paranormal Romance

Rating: Scorching

Link: In the comments section.

Short Summary:

Lana Martin is a workaholic, short-tempered consultant based in Tokyo who practices aikido to handle her stress. With his abrasive and demanding style, Honda, her instructor, is quick to make her bristle with annoyance, but if she's got to be honest, with arousal as well. Not one to turn down a challenge, she takes on his indecent proposal to become his submissive in a dynamic that tests her resilience. - Spreading like wildfire, their affair lights up another blaze, this time between Lana and Honda's wife, the sophisticated and irresistible Yuki. Lana embraces what her two new masters offer her, especially when it redefines her limits. But what they stir together will make her question her own sanity... and self-understanding.

Possible Triggers: Not mentioned

Strongest Writing Trait: Compelling dialogues

Weakest Writing Trait: Lack of variety in sentence structure

Help Request: I'd appreciate feedback on story flow and pace, but also on sentence structure (I'm not a native English speaker and now and then, it shows).

★★★★

You will have a minimum of two weeks to read at many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you do a minimum of 3-5 chapters to get a good feel of the author's work. Once you've finished reading, there are some questions for you on the book club forum for you to consider when giving feedback.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, have fun!

Happy reading/writing my lovelies!