November 17th - 30th 2018

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Twisted Desires

Author: GoddessV

Genre: Paranormal Mystery

Rating: Hotness

Link: In the comments section.

Short Summary:

Looks can be deceiving. Small, child-like Luanna may seem harmless but there is a power lurking within her that even she has yet to tap the full potential of.

A power that is both a light and darkness, churning with the desire to be released. A power that has been her comfort and her grief.

The guarded Luanna is thrown for a loop when a handsome demon shows up to her door and knows more about her than she is comfortable with him knowing. On a mission to solve a murder that Luanna is unwillingly connected to, he becomes determined to not only solve the crime but to claim Luanna as a mate for him and his twin brother.

Join Luanna as she hunts down a murderer and tries to fight her instinctual attraction to these dangerous men. On this journey of self-discovery, will Luanna give in to her twisted desires?

Strongest Writing Trait: Detailed descriptions and likable characters.

Weakest Writing Trait: I may describe too much and I mix up my tenses.

Help Request: I would like to know if the story flows well, the balance between the mystery and romance is good and the overall likability of the story.

★★★★

You will have a minimum of two weeks to read at many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you do a minimum of 3-5 chapters to get a good feel of the author's work. Once you've finished reading, there are some questions for you on the book club forum for you to consider when giving feedback.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, have fun!

Happy reading/writing my lovelies!

★★  

P.S. The reviews for the book must go to @ClarityNMercy. She will record and cave them and give them to me at the end of the two weeks. Thank you!