** November - Special Notice **

Due to November being the official National Novel Writing Month, we will only be doing two books for this month. This will allow any of our members who are taking part in NaNoWriMo to do their projects without worrying about reading for the book club.

For those of you who do not know what NaNoWriMo is, here is a Wiki definition for you:

National Novel Writing Month (often shortened to NaNoWriMo) is an annual, Internet-based creative writing project that takes place during the month of November. Participants attempt to write a 50,000 word manuscript between November 1 and November 30.

- The first book will be from November 1st to the 16th.

- The second book will be from November 17th to December 1st.

You will have two weeks to read each book and to give in your feedback for what you've managed to read during the time frame. If you finish reading before the two weeks are up, we strongly recommend going back to the past chosen books.

We ask that you read the books you weren't able to at the time of posting and give in your feedback so that I may add it to their feedback. The reading and feedback process is the same as usual.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

Otherwise happy reading/writing!

Much Love,

GoddessV

xoxo