Out of the hospital

You were allowed to leave within a few days, Eddie visited you sometimes, but other than that you were pretty lonely here. You wandered the streets, heading back to your apartment. Now you didn't have a week left before payment, more like a two days. So you decided to pack everything, which really wasn't much, just clothes, toothbrush, blankets, pillows, anything that was yours. Sadly in this apartment, you didn't own any of the furniture or kitchen wear.

As you'd gotten everything packed, you sat down on the couch, looking at what you had packed, two small boxes, one suitcase filled with your clothes, and a backpack, containing your hero costume, or... More like just your mask. The sweater had been wrecked by your blood. You also had a flip phone, yeah old times I know. It was all you could afford. You'd gotten a text on it.

Peter Man, a joke you'd made about him being spider man, you'd found out by accident. It was late one night and they were letting you stay at their house. You were sitting in the living room, staring at the tv, which was turned off. Then he walked in, just his mask off, full costume, you remember breaking out laughing. Thinking he was cosplaying, then you realized it was him, that's when Peter Man became his nickname. Yeah you were an adult and he was a teen, didn't mean you couldn't be friends. In reality you were friends with his aunt as well.

He texted you about a better costume, or more like he heard about your incident and what happened to your sweater with all the blood. He was always there to help with your super heroine life. Having no powers made it hard, you had no iron suit either, but this was your choice. He was in town at the time, for a trip with stark, you decided this would be perfect. You'd meet the iron man and get your costume fixed! How great!

(IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!! I just have big plans for the next one! Eee!!!
Please comment and vote! I need help for ideas after some things)