Chapter 18 - Tweeting an apology

“Zayn takes his job very seriously”  Louis’s voice continued while the video was showing one of his best mates.  „Are you fucking kidding me? Mary J herself is a fucking important factor to his warm up? They’ll think this is something we do all the time,” Harry was pacing the room but his eyes were focused on one thing and one thing only, the computer screen. As Louis heard the weird noises he had been making because of ‘chicken and chili’ he rubbed his face. How had this happened? „You’re even keeping scores with the police, or should I say popo,” Liam stated obviously disappointed. When Zayn blows smoke towards the camera and lots of cursing follows. Louis ends the video saying: „Will this come back to me? Who knows? Maybe, Maybe not”, and then Simon ends the video.

All eyes are one Louis and Zayn and everyone stays silent, except Harry who can practically hear the blood boiling in his veins. That one joint could have the power to change everything. How stupid do you get to be? The thoughts were racing threw his mind and then he turned to Louis. „Will this come back to me?” He said mockingly. „Did you fucking plans this?” He asked furiously. Too much was at stake. „What no! Somebody must have hacked my phone - I would never do that,” He said shocked that his best friend could believe such a thing.

„What were you thinking filming stuff like this?” Harry kept throwing questions at the two of them, while Niall just stared out in space and Liam was preoccupied with his phone. „I. I guess I wasn’t,” Louis explained and looked to Zayn for help who just shrugged as in agreeing with him. „Did you get a chance to talk about it with Perrie and Eleanor?” Niall finally spoke up. „Yeah, Liam called us as soon as he noticed it had been uploaded - trust me it’s not a conversation I want to relive, but luckily Eleanor was relatively understanding,” Louis said while shooting glances at Daddy Direction.

„What about Perrie? If I remember correctly she hates it when you smoke weed,” Harry turned his attention to Zayn. „Well we had a long talk about it - and she said it was my life so I could do whatever, but then of course she reminded me about how I would feel if it was her being caught up in stuff like this, so yeah I don’t really know,” Zayn replied lost in thought. Simon then cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention.

„We need to do something about this. I don’t think neither Louis nor Zayn should comment on their actions since you both make it quite clear in the video that you are smoking weed and don’t have any regrets about it,” he stated monotone. „I have already written down a suggestion to something I could post on Twitter, what do you think?” Liam asked before handing his phone to Simon - so that was what he had been doing Harry thought. „This sounds reasonable,” Simon said before sending Liam’s phone around to all of the PR members of staff who all nodded approvingly before Liam pressed post.

I love my boys and maybe things have gone a little sideways I apologise for that. We are only in our 20's we all do stupid things at this age

We all have a lot of growing up to do in an extreme circumstance I'm not making excuse but it's fact we are gunna fall short somewhere

Hopefully we stand the test of time an get it right in the end I don't take this for granted and im extremely grateful to be here doing this

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with us through this just know that we love you guys for it and it means the world.

Author's note

A double update today, wuhu! I hope you like it and think it's okay I bring in the weed episode! 

There's only about 5 chapters left of this fanfic - and an epilogue, but I have some days off now so it'll probably been finished in next week!

If you are enjoying this please like it or comment, it means the world to me and only takes a couple of seconds! X