Chapter 14 - Bonjour Paris. T x

As Tessa sat down in the private jet she felt exhausted. The last hours had been so stressful she at one point even doubted if she was going to make the flight. The minute Harry and she had entered her apartment last night Tessa had called Anna Wintour, the editor-in-chief- to check if there was any chance for her to talk some days off and going to Paris with Harry. She had explained the circumstances to Anna who sadly had told Tessa that the office were too busy to give her some days of. Tessa had been disappointed but had taken the rejection with grace and thank you’s. Harry on the other hand had thrown a fit and was already rapping his mind around the fact that he had to leave her once again. Luckily Anna called Tessa not even half an hour later. She had looked further into some upcoming events and noticed an invitation to a Dior fashion show in Paris that the American Vogue originally had declined. Anna had called Dior’s creative director Raf Simons who just happened to be an old friend of hers - to ask if it was possible change their RSVP and she even managed to get extra tickets.

The rest of the night had consisted of Harry and Tessa first packing some of her stuff at her apartment and then driving back to the hotel room to pack all of his things - since Perrie and Zayn also had been out and Liam, Niall and Louis apparently had met with Management to discuss this matter none of the others had packed either. Tessa had spent the night at the hotel and when her alarm buzzed in the morning she was lying alone in the bed both her and Harry had fallen asleep in. „Some of us are actually able to sleep in today so stop that alarm,” Louis huffed and threw a pillow at her. She took a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a black loose t-shirt and a red flannel shirt. She didn’t do anything to her hair and only added some mascara before leaving in a hurry. Great she was already a bit late - and it was probably going to be impossible to get a cab.

As the elevator doors opened a curly haired lad sent her a flirty smile. „What are you doing up babe? The flight isn’t till later” She asked and pecked Harry on his cheek. „Well I felt sorry for you having to get up early just make that meeting at work - since I’m the one who made you take some days off, so I went down and got you some coffee and a scone for breakfast,” he said and offered her a steaming hot cup and a small bag from Starbucks. „You’re the best Hazza,” she said before kissing him again. „Well then let’s get headed to the office,” he suggested. Tessa looked at him puzzled. „Well I’m driving you - and I want to see your work place before leaving,” he stated and made it clear it wasn’t up for discussing. He was so adorable.

„Are you ready to take off love?” Harry asked and interrupted Tessa’s trail of thoughts. „Yeah I’m just making sure I didn’t forget anything,” she said and looked through her baggage. Everything she was sure she needed was luckily there. During the flight everybody had been either sleeping or watching films - except Tessa who was reading some material about the Dior Show to prepare herself. Just as she noticed France’s shores coming to view in the window she was scrolling through Twitter and was just about show Harry a picture some fan had posted of their date yesterday - that was probably how the paparazzi had found them. She didn’t get to show him though since he was deeply asleep. As she kept scrolling she saw the picture Harry had uploaded of her last night with the caption:

The most beautiful view. H x

Tessa then snapped a picture of her sleeping love with France in the background and captioned it:

Bonjour Paris. T x

before waking Harry and telling him they had arrived.