Chapter 9 - Katerina and Alexandria.

Just a quick note; There is a small piece of Bulgarian in the first bit, so this is what they mean; "Ходене далеч навик реши нищо"  - "Walking away won't solve anything."   "той я хвана за" - "He took her."  "аз знам" - "I know." Sorry if it's confusing, but it's Bulgarian hehe!:) So anyway, on with the chapter!:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback; 1490; Bulgaria;~

~Alexandria's POV;~

I pulled on the reins of my horse and hopped off, running straight for the Petrova household, hearing Katerina's screams from the upstairs window.

She was just about to give birth to her baby out of wedlock, the town knew of her shame and her mistake, but I stood by her, having done the same thing myself, a few years ago. I moved here alone, already known as a disgrace from where I originally came from. I had started a new, in Bulgaria and had the strongest friendship with Katerina, we were inseperable.

I burst through the door and passed their maids up the stairs towards Katerina's bedroom at the end of the hall, I gasped with shock as Katerina's father brushed past me, the baby in his arms. I brushed past him and snapped "Ходене далеч навик реши нищо." He ignored my comment and continued down the steps with the baby.

I hurried into Katerina's bedroom as she clung to her mother's shirt and sobbed endlessley. I stood by the door and mumbled sympathetically "Katerina." She glanced up at me and whimpered "той я хвана за." I nodded and whispered "аз знам." I walked over to her side and rubbed her back to comfort her. She sobbed into my shoulder as I comforted her, her mother did the same.

Her baby was gone.

~Present Day; Mystic Falls;~

~Ally's POV;~

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining through my window and upon my bed, what a lovely day. It was school today, great. But it was one of the few things in my life that was normal, so I had to go.

When I finally remembered what happened last night I looked up and noticed my hand was placed on the gorgeous bare chest of Damon Salvatore. I bit my lip and felt my cheeks rush with heat as I quickly closed my eyes again.

I listened to Damon chuckle then felt him trace his finger down my spine as he whispered into my ear "Good morning, Miss Wright." I smirked and whispered with my eyes still closed "Morning, Salvatore."

I yawned and swung my legs out of bed, ready for a new day. I pulled the sheet and wrapped it around me as I went to walk over to my wardrobe, but Damon had pulled me back onto the bed, to lay back beside him. He growled with a smirk "You're staying here." I smirked and mumbled "Make me." I giggled as he towered over me, a smirk lifting his lips.

I felt myself blush again as he chuckled and muttered "I still make you nervous, that's good."

I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed to walk over to my wardrobe and this time Damon didn't stop me. I took out a red tank top with black skinny jeans and Damon's black leather jacket, feeling Damon's eyes on me as I did. I turned to him and said with a grin "I'm gonna have a shower." He smirked and asked with a wink "May I come with?" I stood for a moment and pretended to think before I mumbled with an innocent smile "Nope." He looked me up and down and moaned "Buzzkill."