Sticks and Stones

-Brittany's POV-

"What the hell are you here for?" I say defensively as I stand up and Anna C. walks in. "I can't come visit a fellow co-worker/co-star? Wow okay who put you in charge of what I do and don't do?" She snaps back. "Guys calm down, okay?" Anna asks as she looks at me and squeezes my hand softly before looking over at Camp who is slightly ticked. "What's it matter to you if I came here to pay my respect to Anna for her accident?" Camp shoots a grimacing look at me. This really fills my rage meter. "Look bitch, I don't have the patience for your bullshit right now. Just leave, k bye!" I point to the door to signal Anna C. to leave. "Fuck you Brittany, I'm staying right here." Anna starts getting more stern and louder. "Guys quit it!" Anna K. asks but I'm too zoned out in ager to hear. "I will give you one more chance to leave!" I step closer to Anna Camp, clenching my fists by my side. "Make me," she pushes me back causing me to stumble back an inch. "Is that all you got? I'll knock those highlights out of your hair." I step towards Camp, getting in her face. "Let's see how soulless you are you stupid ginger bitch!" Camp shouts. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU TWO! THATS IT, BOTH OF YOU GET THE HELL OUT!" Anna Kendrick yells as her throat begins to hurt a bit. "Both of you take your asses out of here until you both can act like civilized fucking people! This is bullshit!" She pressed the button for the nurse who comes in and escorts me and Camp out of Kendrick's room. I flip off Campers and walk to the waiting room to calm down a bit. I feel embarrassed for how I acted in front of Anna, but I wasn't going to let Camp walk in there and take over Anna like she's always been doing, not this time. Not to the girl i love...

-Anna C.'s POV-

"This red head bitch really wants to fight for Anna? Well let the war begin. I'm not giving up without a fight. I WILL NOT let her take Anna from me. I will win her over and she'll forget Brittany ever existed," I sigh as I think to myself, "but was it really necessary for me to act that way? I should know better. This is what I get for being so hung over. And Britt's my best friend. How could I be like that? Well I feel kinda like a bitch. Oh well, she had it coming for how she broke Anna's heart." I shake my head and give the flowers I had for Anna to the nurse and ask her to deliver them for me. This isn't over.