Won't You Be Mine

*~flashback~*

"Anna Kendrick, I can't deny my feelings for you. You're always on my mind. Will you be my girlfriend?" A hopefully Brittany Snow stood in front of Anna with a single rose in hand. "Oh Britt, this is so sweet. Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend," Anna said happily. Brittany picks Anna up and hugs her tightly as Anna locks her arms and legs around Brittany. Skylar walks into the room and yells jokingly, "get a room!" Anna moves her hand towards Skylar and flips him the middle finger.

*~Back to present day of 2014~*

During their shower scene, Anna and Brittany couldn't help with being distracted and having to redo the scene over 47 times. Then came Anna Camp who walked in on Anna Kendrick changing. "Loving that naked look Anna," Anna Camp says as she looks Kendrick up and down. "Oh my god! Knock much!?" Anna Kendrick grabbed her towel and hovered her bits. "Don't worry, I'll leave." Camp turns around and walks out after slipping her number in the top part of the towel between her boobs. Anna walks out of the changing room to see a mad Brittany Snow in tears. "How could you?!" Anna stood confused as Brittany stormed off crying. "What the hell just happened?" She asked Skylar. "Alexis saw you walk in the dressing room, followed by Campers, then Camp walked out smiling. She must've thought you were having sex and told Brittany." He said. Anna couldn't help but feel tears fill her eyes. "What is happening? I can't lose her to a rumor." She thought. "I have to try something to get her to listen. Thanks Skylar." She slapped his shoulder and ran after Brittany.