Blood ☾

"Not at all! Sorry that I'm an hour late," Taehyung apologized.

You chuckled. "It's totally fine, don't worry about it. I'm just glad that you could be of help."

Taehyung nodded. "So, I believe I was told that that issue was that book of yours, correct?" he asked, waiting for confirmation.

"Correct," Jin replied.

"I see. May you guys elaborate on the problem that you're having?" Taehyung asked politely, looking at you for an answer.

You stared at the ground for a moment, trying to figure out the best way to explain this situation to him. It wasn't that difficult, but you didn't know if he dealt with similar things in the past. Yoongi seemed confident in Taehyung's abilities, though.

"I believe you know that necklace book, right?" you started off.

Taehyung nodded, waiting for you to continue with your explanation.

"As you must know, it was protected in a way that only certain people can see the page that appears blank," you continued, hoping that he was understanding where you were going with this.

"Yeah, and?"

"We just want to know why Y/N can't see anything on that page," Jin finally said.

"Maybe there is nothing for her to see," Taehyung concluded.

You sighed. You weren't sure whether or not to believe that it was the reason that nothing came up on the page. It just didn't seem right at all. In fact, it was almost as if something else was protecting you from seeing whatever was hidden.

Maybe.. just maybe.

"Are you sure that's it, though?" Jin asked, not quite believing it, either. He seemed a little ticked off, too- probably because of how much work it took to try and get all of these answers. He wouldn't want to leave without getting a definite answer.

Taehyung sighed a little, trying to think about it a little more. "That's all I can think of at this moment. You guys have already done everything you could to uncover the protection that once protected it."

Jin was disappointed after hearing his response. "I see.. thank you, Taehyung."

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be as much of a help as I would've liked to be," Taehyung apologized, feeling sorry.

"Wait!" you suddenly blurted.

Both of them looked at you, slightly startled by your sudden outburst.

"What is it, Y/N?" Jin asked.

You cleared your throat before speaking. "So.. I don't really know if this is possible.. but I was thinking, and.. well, is it possible that there is something else protecting me from seeing it? Like.. double protection, but only intended to stop me from seeing?"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "How did I not think about that? That might just be it."

You chuckled a little bit. "It's just a thought. I assume that's possible, then? I still don't really know everything about this.. place."

"Oh, it's definitely possible. It's rare that I come across something like that, but it's most definitely possible," Taehyung replied.

Taehyung sighed a little bit now. "But there's a problem."