Eyes ☾

You shook his hand, smiling. He already knew who you were, and it appears everyone else knows you, too.

It was taking some time, but you were starting to get used to everyone knowing you, even though you didn't know them.

To some degree, it actually made things easier. You wouldn't have to introduce yourself to the people in this place, and it was kind of nice.

"So, Yoongi, how's your research been going?" Jin asked curiously.

Yoongi smiled slightly. "It's been well, but it's tough some days. Finding out new things can be difficult when there's not much to begin with."

Jin nodded. "That's understandable. We're just hoping that you might possibly have information on this photo Y/N found from Dr. Lee's notes."

"Ah.. Dr. Lee? His work is amazing.. I suppose that you don't know about the first page, do you Y/N?" Yoongi replied, seemingly knowing very well as to what Jin was talking about.

"Huh? Is there something I should know..? I remember it was pretty much blank, but I assumed that it was just faded from it being so old.." You said, confused.

Was there something about that page? It did seem odd that it was blank, but it would also make sense that the ink faded from old age.

Yoongi chuckled, saying, "That page is readable. There's more information than you think, actually."

Jin also seemed surprised about this. "Are you sure about that? Last time I remembered, the page was virtually blank.. not even legible even if there were a few words on the page."

"The page only appears to be blank. It's protected, since there's more information," Yoongi replied.

"Oh?" You were still confused. Would that mean the information is still there? Yoongi wasn't quite making things very clear for you at all.

Jin seemed just as confused as you were. Every word that came out of Yoongi's mouth was like a new language to you. Something like that.

Yoongi started to explain. "There's a spell on the book. You'd have to either get Namjoon to do things for you, or get something that can break that spell."

Jin nodded. "That makes more sense now. How did you figure out that there was a spell on it to begin with?"

That actually was a good question- how did he figure that out so easily?

"Originally, I thought the same thing as you guys- that the page was just faded. It wasn't until I started to look more into it," he replied.

"How long did it take for you to find out that it wasn't just an ordinary blank page?" You asked.

All of this was making you realize how passionate Yoongi was about this stuff. He really did want to find out all about these kind of things.

He paused for a moment before responding, thinking. "Ah.. well.. I'd say it took me about a month or two to find out. I'm considering the moment I first got the book, and when I actually considered myself done with it."

"Ah.. alright. I was actually hoping you'd know something about this photo I found?" You held out the photo, showing it to Yoongi.

Yoongi took the photo from your hand, inspecting it a little bit. "I remember this.." He mumbled, talking to himself.

You stood there patiently waiting for him to say something.

Meanwhile, Jin was taking a careful look at all the information that Yoongi had displayed everywhere around the room.