Talk ☾

"How did you find me?"

He sighed, thinking about how he should respond.

"Well?" You were getting a little impatient. It's been so long since you last saw Jin, that you didn't want to wait for the information.

"Why don't you just meet me outside tonight, twelve o'clock, so that you don't have your.. friends interrupting us."

If he told you now, it would've been nice, but it is true that Eunji and Jaehyun have interrupted us twice. It's much easier to go alone without someone to worry about.

"Alright. Don't forget, though," You said, confirming your decision.

"Oh trust me, I won't."

You nodded. "I'm about to go in and make some breakfast. Would you like me to make you some, too?"

"What're you making?" He asked, eagerly.

"Hm.. do you like pancakes?"

"Pancakes! I haven't had them in so long! Yes please!" He had a big smile on his face like a little kid who just woke up on Christmas morning.

You laughed a little at his reaction. "Alright, would you like to come inside?"

Your friends were going to ask, but for now, you could just tell them that he was a friend. At some point in time, you knew you were going to have to explain, but now wasn't the time to.

"Ah.. would it be okay?" He asked, unsure.

"Of course. I'll just tell them you were someone that I met a couple days ago, and invited you to come over for a bit. Sound okay?"

"Sounds good to me," He said, smiling.

The two of you headed into the cabin. Jin sat down at the small table in the kitchen that seated five people.

You've made pancakes plenty amount of times, that you were just able to make them from scratch.

"Who's making pancakes? They smell goooodd!"

Jaehyun walked into the room, sniffing the air.

"Oh! Y/N! Need any help?"

"I'm-" You started to say.

"I'll help you," Jin cut you off quickly, giving Jaehyun a smirk.

"What the hell is he doing here again?" Jaehyun shouted, angrily.

Uh oh. Here we go again.

"I invited him in, calm down Jaehyun," You said, rolling your eyes. This isn't even the first time today, how much longer will this last?

He retreated with a pout and sat down at the table, watching the two of us interact with each other.

"How come he gets to help, and not me?"

"Because she likes me better than you, obviously," Jin replied back sarcastically.

"Is that really true, Y/N?" Jaehyun asked with a sad face.

What is up with him lately? Can he not tell Jin is just joking? He's taking everything too seriously.

"Of course not, he was just joking."

Jaehyun sighed in relief.

"Alright! Pancakes are done," Jin said, smiling.

"I'll go get Eunji," Jaehyun quickly said, leaving the room.

"Well, he's been acting weird lately," you commented, more to yourself.

"He seems.. jealous," Jin replied to your thoughts, chuckling.