not an update

You know those blank pages at the end of a book? I draw in them.

Sue me.

But, today, I bought a book-sized sketchbook so I can avoid the disapproval of people and draw at my own free will. And the first thing I put in there was a very lazy chibi-Ceej feat. Sick Non-coloured Ninja Frog. I apologise for the bad quality. My phone is great.

So, for the past couple of months, I have been able to pour all of my unfiltered, raw, revision-free thoughts into this "book," if it's even fit to be called that. And I'm actually kind of grateful, because I can get things un-stuck from my head before writing seriously. For example, I would be pouring so many more unneeded memes into my actual books. I mean, I already do, but there are less. We don't want "Sick Blue Ninja Frog" to be the nickname of any fictional Froakie, ever. Arceus forbid.

Also, I have achieved 4,000 reads on humour, which is more than I could have ever hoped to get on something like this. Honestly, I expected to get maybe 100 tops. But, just thinking that people genuinely enjoy the rawest meat from my mind makes me happy. So thank you, especially if you've stuck around for this long.

I know this is kind of cheesy, but I felt like I needed to say it, so you know that all of this feedback isn't unappreciated. I truly love reading every single comment, even though I may not reply to all of them.

Okay, okay, now that I have wrung out my heart and published the remains to Wattpad, you may now resume your regularly scheduled program.