3

"i don't know why he doesn't like me!" bambam cried into jinyoung's chest. "i didn't do anything to him!"

"i know you didn't do anything, bambam. i don't know why he's mean." jinyoung rubbed bambam's back, trying to calm him down even though he was also very upset at what yugyeom had said to bambam.

jinyoung, bambam, jackson, and yugyeom had been hanging out and had decided to go out for dinner. bamnam, who liked to hold hands, had his hand interlocked with jackson's as they walked to the resturant closest to jinyoung's apartment.

"aw does the baby need someone to hold his hand while crossing the street?" yugyeom asked teasingly in a baby voice as he watched bambam and jackson walk in front of him.

bambam didn't hear him, he was too busy talking to jackson and the wind kept yugyeom's voice from traveling. but jinyoung, who already didn't like yugyeom, heard. he had to keep himself from pushing yugyeom into traffic as they crossed the road. he wondered how he could make it seem like an accident.

"jinyoungie!" bambam shouted, turning around with a large smile on his face once they were on the sidewalk. jinyoung smiled at him, masking the anger he felt at yugyeom.

bambam stood up on his toes and kissed jinyoung's cheek. he was in a very good mood without much of a reason. and that annoyed yugyeom for some reason.

it may have been because yugyeom's crush on jinyoung had only grown and he still suspected that something was happening between jinyoung and bambam.

bambam giggled as jackson let him jump onto his back on the rest of the way to the resturant. bambam wrapped his arms around jackson's neck, kissing his cheeks quickly.

"bammie, what do you want?" jinyoung asked, looking at bambam's menu to see what he was looking at.

"can i have chicken and fries, please?" bambam asked before he told his friends he was going to the bathroom.

"why are you such an asshole?" jinyoung asked yugyeom one he knew bambam was far enough and wouldn't hear him. "what do you have against bambam? what did he do to you?"

"he's like a little kid. i'm younger than him but more mature."

"is it illegal to strangle you? you're lucky you're 15." jinyoung no longer cared about coming across as nice to yugyeom since yugyeom obviously didn't care about bambam's feelings so, so why should jinyoung care about yugyeom's?

"hey, what happened?" jackson asked, trying to calm them both down.

"on our way here, he was making fun of bam. i get that you want to be friends with him but he keeps being an asshole everytime he's around bam, who hasn't done anything."

jinyoung loved bambam too much to let this keep going. bambam hadn't heard anything yugyeom had said but he could at anytime.

"yugyeom, let's go back to our room." jackson started to pull yugyeom up but he tore his arm away from jackson's grasp.

"i can go on my own."

"you're 15. i'm going with you. and we have to talk, anyway." jackson didnt grab yugyeom's arm again but he did make sure they were gone before bambam came back from the bathroom.

"where's jackie and yugyeom?" bambam asked, looking around the resturant.

"they went back to their dorm. me and you can have a little date today." bambam smiled as he sat across from jinyoung where jackson had been sitting before he left.

jinyoung held bambam's hand as they walked back to bambam's dorm. he wanted to tell bambam what yugyeom had been saying but he didn't want to make bambam upset.

luckily, mark was at their room and would hopefully be able to help comfort bambam if he needed it.

"bammie, i don't know if yugyeom will hang out with us anymore." bambam looked up at jinyoung, waiting for a reason.

"does he have other friends? i don't want him to be lonely."

"bam, he says some mean things about you when you're not around. he's not nice and i don't like that he keeps saying bad things about you."

when jinyoung explained some of the things that yugyeom had said, he got what he expected when bambam started to cry and tried to curl up on his lap.

"hey, bammie, don't worry about what some mean boy thinks of you. most teenage boys are jerks."

"we're the same age. i thought we could be friends. i don't know why he doesn't like me." jinyoung rubbed bambam's back while he continued to cry.

"come on, bam. we should go to bed. tomorrow will be a good day, i promise."

"i have to clean my face and brush my teeth." jinyoung smiled as bambam crawled off his head and quickly walked to the bathroom.

he walked back out with a clean face and fresh smelling breath. he laid on top of jinyoung and shoved his face into jinyoung's neck.

jinyoung loved bambam like he was his younger brother. he hated that people saw it as anything different. bambam was adorable to him and he wanted to take care of him.

people had been mean to bambam, but very few had ever been as harsh as yugyeom. jinyoung hadn't expected to want to beat up a 15 year old at his age of 20 but he was ready to at any moment that he needed to for the sake of bambam.