twenty

minghao kept waking up in the middle of the night. it was his last day in china. he'd be coming back to korea in the morning. however, he could not sleep. it had already been hard enough sleeping without junhui, but now he was sweating and breathing heavily, and his brain was filled with negative thoughts about himself again. usually jun was with him when this kind of event occurred. he figured that he was asleep, but he called anyways. it rung once, twice, pleasepickuppleasepickup- "minghao?" minghao let out a sigh of relief. "jun i c-cant sleep.." "i just remembered that you're coming back tomorrow holy shit-but are you okay?" junhui could hear the shakiness in minghao's voice, and he immediately thought that he was having a panic attack. luckily, those normally occurred at school, where there was a nurse, but now minghao wasn't even with anybody to help him. minghao didn't talk. "minghao, you're gonna be okay, okay? i'm here.." junhui heard a few quiet whimpers and cries. "...hao?" "s-sorry i j-just...i m-miss you a l-lot a-and my mind..n-negative thoughts." minghao barely finished his sentence before he started to sob again. junhui felt so bad for minghao. "hey, we'll see each other tomorrow, okay? and i have a surprise." minghao perked up at this. "a s-surprise?" "mhm." minghao sniffed a few times. 

"can you sing me to sleep? like..your song.. that you wrote." junhui sighed. he wasn't the most confident with his vocals, certainly not enough to sing live to someone. but it was minghao, and he thought he needed it, so he sang. minghao was finally calmed down, and he started to get sleepy, finally. by the time junhui finished, he could hear the quiet snoring coming from the other end. he hung up the call and fell asleep too, excited for when he would see minghao the next morning. 

~~~~~~

a/n: the next chapter will be when minghao is coming back to korea hoes

aLSO SEVENTEEN'S COMEBACK IS SO GOODDD. i think good to me is my favorite song, but chilli is so good as well. please support their new comeback 💓 bye ladies